Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

I searched for the Witcher 2 & your thread was in the results. Weird.

Getting rid of your 3DS, or will you still have one? I am extremely pleased with mine, but I'd love to have the red one or the Zelda one.

[quote name='twztid13']I searched for the Witcher 2 & your thread was in the results. Weird.

Getting rid of your 3DS, or will you still have one? I am extremely pleased with mine, but I'd love to have the red one or the Zelda one.[/QUOTE]

It's because I'm a witch. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously though, getting out of the 3DS. No one in the household plays it (after beating Mario Kart/Mario Land/RE, etc.). Not to say, we won't jump back on the Nintendo bandwagon, if and when some more triple A titles are released.

GtotheA - I sent you a message before about it, but your inbox was full.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Is your Circle Pad Pro factory sealed?[/QUOTE]

No unfortunately. Has been opened, and used for Metal Gear/Resident Evil.

BUMP!

very interested in your Super MArio
You take amazon payments? Or steelbooks?
just had a lowball and have some $$$$$
Sorry to see your losing your 3ds.
KH is coming this summer.

You do have your DS right? Cause Pokemon B/W2 and Conquest are coming this summer too.
Cant wait

[quote name='adriley313']very interested in your Super MArio
You take amazon payments? Or steelbooks?
just had a lowball and have some $$$$$
Sorry to see your losing your 3ds.
KH is coming this summer.

You do have your DS right? Cause Pokemon B/W2 and Conquest are coming this summer too.
Cant wait[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for the 3DS Lite. ;)

I don't take Amazon Payments. Will CYL for steel books.

Not that excited for Kingdom Hearts. Pokemon Black/White are DS titles. We still have one of those. :cool:

When you have a family, means less time for gaming, so try to make it count with triple A games (not saying Kingdom Hearts isn't).

Is the Grindhouse blu gone?

I haven't finished a single 3ds game (maybe the dlc game Sakura Samurai, but I'm on MGS3ds now. I've got like 7 games, 2 cases, circle pad, 5 or 6 pre orders....way too much invested to get rid of it. It's about all I play). Did you get the other thing sorted?

I have the Zelda 3DS and like 5 games. Zelda, SMT, Tales and Rayman 3D and Kid Icarus.
Been playing pushmo which is fun.

I really wanna play Mario but can't seem to trade it so I may just buy it of AWD for $30 I think.
I have the Zelda Skyward Sword Steelbook and getting some Batman ones soon.

bread's done
Back