Man of Steel Limited Edition CD at Best Buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years ago, the number one place I use to get my movie soundtracks was from Best Buy.  In the past 4-5 years alone Best Buy has failed by slowly pushing out their cd sections including soundtracks.  I have maybe bought 5 cd's from them in the past 4 years...All my other cd's have come from Amazon.  I don't think bb will have this one, but my MOS 2 disc edition is coming today! :)

Amazon FTW!

Got one; my BBY only had four copies.  Very excited for this movie!  Will see it Sat. evening; wanted to see it Fri. night but doubtful I can get back from work and don't want to go too late.  Music is an eclectic mix -- not sure I like this as much as Williams (or even what Ottman added to Returns), but the core track (the piano theme) is beautiful, haunting, and heroic.  While I miss the march, I love everything that Snyder and Nolan have done with this film -- it has the right approach and after Returns (which I really wanted to like but simply could not), I'm hopeful we Superman fans/geeks finally have the movie we've been clamoring for since Superman IV left us all wondering, WTF?

bread's done
Back