Man severs own penis, throws it at officers

bobo2k4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis.

Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said. He was listed in good condition Thursday, according to hospital spokesman Andrew Buchanan, who declined to comment further.

Smashing car windows

Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Police arrived on Fik's block at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday after receiving reports he was smashing car windows, Dolan said. Fik then broke into a house down the block. A group of six or seven officers assembled in front of the house, Dolan said.

The occupants were not home, he added.

Fik was bleeding when the officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan said.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

Fik threw his penis during the confrontation, too, Dolan said. He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

Dolan sneaked to the side of the bungalow's front steps and stunned Fik with the Taser. Fik fought back when officers went to restrain him, Dolan said.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago, said severed penises are uncommon but surgery usually works.

"As long as the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours, the success is usually pretty good," Bales said.

Don't know what to make of this but I'm sure if takes more than a bloody penis to stop CPD.

[quote name='Greetard']If I was the doctor doing the surgery, I'd reattach it upside-down just for shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]
I'd just give him a complete sex change south of the border, and then see how his relashionship with his girlfiend goes.

Crazy Polish people in Chicago. Chopping off their Polish sausages. Who'd a thunk it?

How the hell do you even think to do something like that? And there's no mention of any drugs or alcohol involved?

The guy snapped, sadly, with our justice system, they'll probably stick him in a prison instead of a psychiatric hospital.

Though congrats to the police for showing restraint and not shooting him.

Yep, I heard this yesterday.....simply amazing what people will do to themselves.....btw how the hell does he think that was going to stop the police???

Man, why do some guys hurt the wrong thing? He had problems w/ his gf so why did he take it out on his best friend? It's not like his penis stole his gf behind his back... it's a penis! Its function is to pee and have sex. Poor poor penis. :cry:

does anyone else wonder how they decided which officer would handle fik's dik? i feel bad for that person, having to carry the severed penis of the dude who was just throwing knives at you. i don't think i could remain so unbiased.

Wow, thanks to Cheapy, I went ahead and bought him this, I guess all he needs is one more to complete the collection.

doublecock.jpg

How he managed to run with blood coming out of his place where his penis used to be is beyond me.

[quote name='Buster Rod G']Hthere's no mention of any drugs or alcohol involved?[/quote]

Gah... this remindes me of the pictures that went around g0t for a while of some dude who was high cut off his piece.. And photographed each stage of the process. :puke:

I'd have shot him in the crotch if I was Dolan. :lol:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Gah... this remindes me of the pictures that went around g0t for a while of some dude who was high cut off his piece.. And photographed each stage of the process. :puke:

I'd have shot him in the crotch if I was Dolan. :lol:[/QUOTE]

HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THAT! That was fucken gross. :puke:

[quote name='2poor']HOLY SHIT! I REMEMBER THAT! That was fucken gross. :puke:[/quote]

Word. It's guaranteed people do weird shit on drugs.. But that took the cake. :shock:

[quote name='Stoneage']

Crazy Polish people in Chicago. Chopping off their Polish sausages. Who'd a thunk it?[/quote]

Nowhere in the story does it say the guy is Polish. Why would you say something like that?

[quote name='shieryda']Nowhere in the story does it say the guy is Polish. Why would you say something like that?[/QUOTE]
Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Wasn't there a story about a guy in Michigan a while back who cut off his penis with a broken beer bottle and threw it out the window of the vehicle he was driving? If I remember correctly, that guy was most certainly high or drunk when he did it.

I look at this as an example of natural selection. This guy will likely suffer "problems" now, and may not be able to produce offspring. The weaker species will die off leaving the stronger ones to dominate.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Fik was sick and flicked his dick?[/quote]

He though he was slick, so he'd pull a trick, but it wasn't detachable nor fasten on with a click.

You really gotta have some balls to cut off your own penis.

Sick. Sick. Sick.

Oh, wait. His girlfriend is Polish. That may explain something, somehow. I've heard a ton of Polish jokes in my day. Maybe this is just another one.

[quote name='Prepster']Yep, I heard this yesterday.....simply amazing what people will do to themselves.....btw how the hell does he think that was going to stop the police???[/QUOTE]

Ahh
Gross them out? (to the point that the police will stop chasing him. at least that is what he hoped for.

I know I would freak out if someone threw his penis at me. I wouldn't dare touch it.

[quote name='Krymner']You really gotta have some balls to cut off your own penis.[/QUOTE]Yeah, where there's one you usually find the others. :lol:

bread's done
Back