manny pacquiao got robbed

LOL....I thought this was going to be about this idot actually being robbed after bragging about constantly walking around with a million in cash in a duffle bag.

AuFgW0YCMAAeMPF.jpg

13820_DA6Bm4Aq832lUtJ.jpg

[quote name='BillyBob29']LOL....I thought this was going to be about this idot actually being robbed after bragging about constantly walking around with a million in cash in a duffle bag.[/QUOTE]

lol i think your mistaken pacman 4 money mayweather. I think hes the one walking around with a bunch of cash

Not really a follower of the sport, but have to say Pacman is a homophobic religious nutbag. He's said some despicable things about gays so glad he was robbed. Haha douche!

ps Anyone know that the other guy is a vegan when he trains? Most people wouldn't think you could do a sport like this without eating the meat.

[quote name='joeboosauce']Not really a follower of the sport, but have to say Pacman is a homophobic religious nutbag. He's said some despicable things about gays so glad he was robbed. Haha douche!
[/QUOTE]

he didn't say them. false attribution.

The part about believing gay marriage is against the word of god is right though, that's him.

[quote name='Clak']The part about believing gay marriage is against the word of god is right though, that's him.[/QUOTE]

yep. but he didn't say anything about putting them to death or anything.

bread's done
Back