Manufactured in 2005 free repair?

Esperado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Are the 2005 Xbox 360's covered for life? Because Microsoft said a while back that all 2005 manufactured 360's would be free for repair. I was wondering because my launch unit is working pretty well except for the fact that it crashed playing Call of Duty 2 once and occasionally is unable to read my games until it cools down a little, and I was planning on taking advantage of the free repair once they improve their failure rate on the box.

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Yep. they wanted to charge me 139 for fixing my launch 360, so it is not free anymore.[/quote]

lol love the tag
Recovering 360 Fanboy

[quote name='MaskedPlague']Thanks, panasonic. I am getting my PS3 tomorrow or Thursday![/quote]
Make sure you buy from somewhere that has a 30 day price guarentee; rumor has it that Sony will announce a price cut at E3 ... again just rumor.

I was offered 25% my first call, said no, called the next day and was offered (and took) 50%. Guess I should have tried one more time.

Im with you...Hey you live in Vegas. Im here visiting my dad

Its funny i have flown to NV at least 6 times and Iowa once and then back to FL and my 360 has never had any problems. But you guy's 360s just randomly die

[quote name='slickkill77']Im with you...Hey you live in Vegas. Im here visiting my dad

Its funny i have flown to NV at least 6 times and Iowa once and then back to FL and my 360 has never had any problems. But you guy's 360s just randomly die[/QUOTE]

I heard of a scientific study that proved heavy masturbation leads to 360 failure....

bread's done
Back