Many N64 games still left at my TRU heavily discounted.

Forest Mercenary

CAGiversary!
I really should have gotten around to this sooner, but meh.

It's not the closest TRU to me, and I just decided to check it out for once. In there were dozens of copies of:
Perfect dark $9.99 or lower
NBA Live 2000 $4.99
Madden 99 $4.99
Dozens of different wrestling games (WWE, WWF WW...W I'm not too keen on wrestling) $4.99-~$7

And maybe I could find a couple more different and more popular games if I dug around a little more (Mario 64 possibly, etc).

So is this a goldmine? I remember a topic being posted where 3 game boxes (no actual games) went for $50. Would it be worth coming back there and picking some of those games up?

Also, I have a Jungle Green N64 bundle (w/ Donkey Kong 64). I'd prefer to sell it if anyone is interested and it is in very good condition. And quite possibly if I find them, I'll put up a list of N64 games to sell/maybe trade that I still should have. And none of them are complete, as I was fairly young and naive at the time and didn't really care for the boxes or papers.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: But the actual cartridges are in very good condition except for a few that I remember loaning to friends and being loose with after I lost interest in my N64.

[quote name='Forest Mercenary']I really should have gotten around to this sooner, but meh.

It's not the closest TRU to me, and I just decided to check it out for once. In there were dozens of copies of:
Perfect dark $9.99 or lower
NBA Live 2000 $4.99
Madden 99 $4.99
Dozens of different wrestling games (WWE, WWF WW...W I'm not too keen on wrestling) $4.99-~$7

And maybe I could find a couple more different and more popular games if I dug around a little more (Mario 64 possibly, etc).

So is this a goldmine? I remember a topic being posted where 3 game boxes (no actual games) went for $50. Would it be worth coming back there and picking some of those games up?

Also, I have a Jungle Green N64 bundle (w/ Donkey Kong 64). I'd prefer to sell it if anyone is interested and it is in very good condition. And quite possibly if I find them, I'll put up a list of N64 games to sell/maybe trade that I still should have. And none of them are complete, as I was fairly young and naive at the time and didn't really care for the boxes or papers.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: But the actual cartridges are in very good condition except for a few that I remember loaning to friends and being loose with after I lost interest in my N64.[/quote]

Not really such a great deal actually, those games are all either not in demand at all or very easy to find for as cheap if not cheaper (Perfect Dark). Now if you can find some sealed Paper Mario or something for $10, there's your goldmine.

I was just at a TRU that had a bunch of Perfect Darks for $2.90. I take it that's a pretty common game, eh?

I've always heard good things about it... awesome price of course, but I just don't think I'd have much reason to play it since I have a bunch of other FPS games (including TimeSplitters 2, which is basically the successor to Perfect Dark, right?).

Perfect Dark loses a lot of features without the expansion pak. Maybe that's turning people off?

[quote name='notfromtexas']I go away to a poker tournament for 4 hours and all of a sudden a super deal comes along!!!! BOOOOOOOO[/quote]
What super deal??? Where???

Ummmmmm wrong thread. I thought i was in the thread about Overstock 2.00 yadda yadda yadda. I should really stop switching windows so much, im too easily confused.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']perfect dark is awesome[/quote]
I agree. I cant wait for Perfect Dark Zero. I hope we will be getting it sometime soon (in the next few years).

bread's done
Back