Many new $5.99 UMDs at Hastings YMMV

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
I know this is a minor deal, but I thought some CAGs with PSPs and a Hastings close by might be interested. I was in my local Hastings here in Lake Jackson, TX and noticed that about half their inventory of new/sealed UMDs were labeled Value Bin and priced at $5.99. I picked up the Entourage Season 1 set. Some of the other UMDs I can remember from the top of my head were Wedding Crashers, Friday, Blade, Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Butterfly Effect, Team America, the Tomb Raider movies, and many others I can't remember. Anyway, thought a few CAGS might want to check it out....YMMV of course!

[quote name='Purkeynator']Nice thanks for the heads up. I will check my two Hastings around here and report back on what I find.[/quote]

:bomb: Had a GS deal like this in the spring, got 6 or 7 movies. But none of the titles I'm seeing here. Double :bomb:!

Deals were pretty lackluster at the Logan store. Only a few titles at $7.99 not 5.99. Some titles I saw were Ren and Stimpy, Coach Carter, the Italian Job, Team America World Police and a couple other I wasn't interested in. The other titles the O.P. mentioned were all around $20 at my store. They were marked and I didn't bother to track down employees to scan them.

bread's done
Back