Many PS3 exclusives $15.99 shipped Newegg

Don't forget Katamari Forever.

I broke down and ended up buying it used on eBay for $19 last week. Still going for $30 on most sites these days, crazy since it came out in 2009.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Waiting for R&C: CiT to go about $5 lower. Great price for God of War Collection, those games are awesome.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too. I got R&C: ToD for $10 in one of those Best Buy sales, still haven't played it though.

too bad already beat all of those and platinum them but great price on the gow collection i havent played modnation is it worth 15 because i played the psp version that was pretty boring

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Maybe I'll get Katamari because it's the only one I don;t have. I've never played a Katamari game before though.[/QUOTE]

Just picked that one up myself. They still ask $40 for it at gamestop, and it is a really fun game!

Some of my favorite games from 2008 and 2009. That was practically my PS3 library a few years ago. Lots of great deals there for folks who never got to play those games.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Waiting for R&C: CiT to go about $5 lower. Great price for God of War Collection, those games are awesome.[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding? R@C CiT is like the best game on that list. Get it now!

Just realized I own 7 of these games, have started 4, and I only finished 1 (UC2). For some reason with ps3 exclusives I have a habit of getting a few hours in and stopping (even though I felt like they were good games up to that point). Still waiting for Heavy Rain Director's Cut to go on sale.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Maybe I'll get Katamari because it's the only one I don;t have. I've never played a Katamari game before though.[/QUOTE]

Well the game has some levels recycled from the PS2 games as well as new levels.
So if you haven't played the previous games you'll get some of those old levels, but in full HD with remixed soundtracks.

I have an odd fondness and good memories of the series, despite being so damn weird.

Can anyone confirm that the UC2 is clear case and not red? i know it shows clear but i have been boned from going by thumbnail before.

I am OCD when it comes to those shitty red cases.

[quote name='styl3s']Can anyone confirm that the UC2 is clear case and not red? i know it shows clear but i have been boned from going by thumbnail before.

I am OCD when it comes to those shitty red cases.[/QUOTE]

100% you will get red cases. I ordered a few around christmas when Newegg had them for this price and they were all in red cases.

[quote name='davesrt10']too bad already beat all of those and platinum them but great price on the gow collection i havent played modnation is it worth 15 because i played the psp version that was pretty boring[/QUOTE]

I didn't find ModNation to be anything special. Probably cool for people who love creation tools in games, but that's not me, and other than that it's a pretty generic kart racer.

[quote name='TooPoor']Come on Heavy Rain![/QUOTE]

:lol: My thoughts exactly when I saw this post. I have been holding off buying this game for some time now. So many people told me it is amazing and that I need to try it, so I want to pick it up. I asked for it for Christmas (my family never knows what to buy me, so they won't let me buy anything I ask for until after Christmas) when I saw the Director's Cut from Gamestop for $15 and a regular copy at Target for $15, but I didn't get either one :cry: Now prices seem to have gone back up to $30 and they are getting harder to find. I went to 6 different stores today and was able to find one used and one new copy, ended up just putting the $30 into it so I have a copy... I'm still hopeful to find one for less and take the one I got back :D

[quote name='JohnDM']Well the game has some levels recycled from the PS2 games as well as new levels.
So if you haven't played the previous games you'll get some of those old levels, but in full HD with remixed soundtracks.

I have an odd fondness and good memories of the series, despite being so damn weird.[/QUOTE]

I'll get it then. Thanks.

[quote name='TooPoor']Modnation racers or Sonic all stars racing? If I just want a game to have fun together when some friends come over.[/QUOTE]

I personally got far more enjoyment out of Sonic.

[quote name='JohnDM']Don't forget Katamari Forever.

I broke down and ended up buying it used on eBay for $19 last week. Still going for $30 on most sites these days, crazy since it came out in 2009.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop said they just reprinted it in a recent ad and want 40 for it!

modnation still has some awful loading times even after the patch, so if your friends are impatient you may lose them after a couple races....

ah was hoping heavy rain might be in hear somewhere; also Ninja gaiden Sigma is on the list also though that game has been out for quite a few years now

[quote name='SkyeNeko']Aw Katamari is sold out... not sure if I should get ToD though. I just got CiT, but I haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]

No trophies for ToD, not sure if that's a dealbreaker for you, but it might be for some.

[quote name='TooPoor']Modnation racers or Sonic all stars racing? If I just want a game to have fun together when some friends come over.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the others. While I do enjoy ModNation Racers, it shines in the customizing aspects. Sonic is the better racer of the two, so if your main focus is on the racing go that route. If you are interested in building tracks and cars and things, then ModNation is better. It is not a terrible racer and it is fun, but of the two it is not as much fun if you just want to race.

In for a GOW Collection. Thanks OP.

I just finished Ghost of Sparta, so I want to get into this soon. As a latecomer, I get the benefit of going through the whole story in order.

My 6 year old son loves Sonic All Stars Racing, which I have on the Wii. It is the game he keeps coming back to when he tires of other games.

[quote name='TooPoor']Modnation racers or Sonic all stars racing? If I just want a game to have fun together when some friends come over.[/QUOTE]I've heard a lot of people praise Sonic ASR as second only to the Mario Kart series. Modnation Racers seems to have been pretty much forgotten by the general gaming public since its release.

Would love to take advantage of the Infamous and R&C games, but money is tight so I'm hoping they keep around this price for a little while longer. They've been this price on and off at Newegg so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

[quote name='SkyeNeko']Aw Katamari is sold out... not sure if I should get ToD though. I just got CiT, but I haven't played it yet.[/QUOTE]
You should get ToD if you want to understand the CiT story.

bread's done
Back