Many RPGs and other games for Auction

Not to threadcrap, but man, I dunno if CAG is the right place to advertise these. Kinda high starting prices ($60 starting for Disgaea? Ouch).

The one that really stands out for being totally through the roof is Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, starting at $29.96. That game retails everywhere for $20.

Anyway, good luck. I'm sure you'll find some bidders, but I dunno if it'll be any of us cheapasses. ;)

Wow, some of those prices are just extreme even for non-CAGs IMO. Like that one guy said, Harvest Moon retails for $19.99, has been GH/PC for a while, and isn't too difficult to find so no reason for the high price of it.

Also, you didn't offer any sort of CAG discount if one did win.

[quote name='Zantetsuken']You can still find Disgaea, brand new, at Fry's for $50 or less.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, I didn't have a problem selling a mint copy for $50+ although I'm not going to comment on the prices he listed.

My sealed Disgaea only went for $60. Shadow Hearts: Covenant, regulary sells for less than $15 on eBay NEW, and you have it started at $25? Good luck man.

Good luck on your auctions. Lowering the prices does help. I found that starting at a low price, most of the time the auctions will be bid up to and beyond the prices you started at. I mostly start my auctions at 99 cents. They always get multiple bids and the prices go way up. Plus its way cheaper listing fees and you make more on the games cause you give a little bit less on each game to ebay because of the cheaper listing.

bread's done
Back