March 2006, greatest month yet?

Calamityuponthee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I have never seen so many great games getting released in one month...

In no particular order:

PS2:
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Suikoden V
Kingdom Hearts II

Xbox360:
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Burnout Revenge
Far Cry Instincts Predator

Highlighted = Have to buy

Insane.

sploodge3sr.gif

That's how I feel. I mean, Kingdom Hearts 2 ALONE makes the month great.

[quote name='evanft']
sploodge3sr.gif

That's how I feel. I mean, Kingdom Hearts 2 ALONE makes the month great.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

March is crazy... but the fact that the RPGs in February (Legendia, Eternia (UK import), and Grandia) and others come out right before March's insane release calendar make me happy, but my wallet will cry.

BTW, that's a ridiculously disgusting/awesome animation.

[quote name='rabbitt']Half will be pushed back and the other half will be dissapointing.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much sums up what I was going to say plus I got too many other games I have to finish up

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Bunch of Negative Nancys[/QUOTE]

It's better than getting your hopes up and then complaining when it gets pushed back (Twilight Princess in 2008!?).

[quote name='rabbitt']It's better than getting your hopes up and then complaining when it gets pushed back (Twilight Princess in 2008!?).[/QUOTE]

I might as well die today then :(

It will be sweet, just when I get back from the Mexican Jungle I'll have sweet Rpgs to play (and hopefully a new 360)

[quote name='rabbitt']Half will be pushed back and the other half will be dissapointing.[/QUOTE]

Umm, well.. Shadow Hearts confirmed for March 7th, Oblivion will be confirmed soon (pretty much is.. everything points to a middle to late March release), so right there is plenty enough to keep me busy for a long time.

It feels like march of 2005 again. I want to buy a new Metal Gear Ac!d game. There is also Metroid Prime hunters, Kingdom Hearts II and others.

[quote name='Kuma']isnt the new Harvest Moon coming out in March too?[/QUOTE]

If this is true, maybe march is indeed the best ever!
Somehow i doubt that march date is firm, HMs always get pushed back... sadly:(

I'll be getting Kingdom Hearts II the day it comes out. I'll pick up Elder Scrolls IV whenever I pick up an Xbox 360 (which will be sometime this summer at the earliest). I'm also looking forward to Tetris DS and Metroid DS, but I'll wait for a deal on those.

I'm glad I saved my 1000th post for this. March is all about March Madness ... yeah, I'll enjoy the games as well but College BBall will take up most of my time. Oh, by the way my birthday is in March, so yeah I think March 2006 is going to be the greatest month yet.

[quote name='evanft']
sploodge3sr.gif

That's how I feel. I mean, Kingdom Hearts 2 ALONE makes the month great.[/QUOTE]

So you are throwing Yogurt on the wall in a fit of joy. ;)

No really that is fucking awesome

:rofl:

[quote name='botticus']Don't forget Odama (I know, "what's a GameCube?")... how can you beat Medieval pinball?[/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that game. I'm going to be broke in March. Don't forget there's Beatmania in March.

[quote name='Roufuss']March may be great, but I can't wait for July / August when 80% of these games see price drops.[/QUOTE]

A TRUE cag

How can you list March releases and leave off Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams??? :)

Metal Saga (Atlus RPG) and Beatmania are also listed for 3/28.

[quote name='Quackzilla']There is a new Katamari game comming out, that automatically makes March the best month of the year.[/QUOTE]

Meh. Do people even care? WLK didn't get as much press as Damacy did. And M&MK doesn't seem to be getting the "OH MY GOD!" treatment either.

[quote name='WebScud']Meh. Do people even care? WLK didn't get as much press as Damacy did. And M&MK doesn't seem to be getting the "OH MY GOD!" treatment either.[/QUOTE]
BLASPHEMY!!!

DIE YOU BASTARD!!!

March is going to be insane for me:

Oblivion
Burnout Revenge
Finals
one midterm
Opeth concert
The Black Dahlia Murder Concert
Dave Attell at the improv
trip to Northern Cali..

bread's done