March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.

Anyway, the coupons. Valid from 3/3 - 4/6:

$25 off Battlefield 3 (Standard) (PS3 & 360) - $15 AC
$25 off Dragon Ball Z Kinect (360) - $5 AC
$22 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - $8 AC
$20 off Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$10 off Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-Owned (PS3 & 360) - $10 AC
$40 off Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 - $80 AC

EDIT: An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

EDIT 2: Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bluelark']I literally have no idea what this means. I have February's magazine. Their stupid magazine subscription says that I get my first issue in April. I am left with nothing for March.

Account Status: Active Paid
Expire Issue: Mar 1, 2014

Current Order Date: Feb 19, 2013
Subscription Term: 10 issues
Start Issue: Apr 1, 2013
Last Issue Mailed: 0[/QUOTE]

First 2 issues are usually handed out in store, but since the store no longer has physical issues, bring your receipt and they should give you the brochure for this months coupons.

I need a coupon code for DBZ if anyone has an extra...online/print doesnt matter. Trying to get a copy for my Canadian friend and buying a mag in store seems to be out now...

This is completed fucked up. I mean, I have no email from these clowns on it going digital, nothing in my Reward Zone account indicating that. I mean, zip, zero, zilch. How the hell do you fuck up something digital? Isn't that the point - save cost and be nearly instantaneous.

Silver the last 3 years and these clowns cannot get it right. I'm seeing Circuit City here...give it 5 years.

What do you think? I apparently lost my copy of tekken tag tournament 2. It gives me great pain because I never lose games before.

Should I resuscribe just to get a cheap tag 2 copy? Or do you think it will hit the $20 price tag in other places too?

So I should have received these in my email?

Interesting... that would explain why the issue never arrived in the mail. Unless it does tomorrow.

[quote name='jmbreci']This is completed fucked up. I mean, I have no email from these clowns on it going digital, nothing in my Reward Zone account indicating that. I mean, zip, zero, zilch. How the hell do you fuck up something digital? Isn't that the point - save cost and be nearly instantaneous.

Silver the last 3 years and these clowns cannot get it right. I'm seeing Circuit City here...give it 5 years.[/QUOTE]

What? Lol

I assume your mad cause you didn't get the coupons yet? Just wait a couple days, sometimes it is a little slow.

[quote name='StryderOmega']First 2 issues are usually handed out in store, but since the store no longer has physical issues, bring your receipt and they should give you the brochure for this months coupons.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. This is literally what I wanted to know haha. I was going to ask them when I went but I couldn't find anyone to ask (hooray for Sunday crew). I'll go in this week to see about it. Hopefully they'll have a more helpful set of people in lol.

And is there any way to know what the game will be in store really? Or is the coupon available for use online with in store pickup? All the games my store had were marked 45... but then I saw Max Payne 3 at 45 and a copy was set at 25 so obviously that should be 25 all around... Just a lack of true clear information makes me wonder.

[quote name='bluelark']Thanks. This is literally what I wanted to know haha. I was going to ask them when I went but I couldn't find anyone to ask (hooray for Sunday crew). I'll go in this week to see about it. Hopefully they'll have a more helpful set of people in lol.

And is there any way to know what the game will be in store really? Or is the coupon available for use online with in store pickup? All the games my store had were marked 45... but then I saw Max Payne 3 at 45 and a copy was set at 25 so obviously that should be 25 all around... Just a lack of true clear information makes me wonder.[/QUOTE]

All BB prices should be universal except for online only deals and clearance.

[quote name='bluelark']Thanks. This is literally what I wanted to know haha. I was going to ask them when I went but I couldn't find anyone to ask (hooray for Sunday crew). I'll go in this week to see about it. Hopefully they'll have a more helpful set of people in lol.

And is there any way to know what the game will be in store really? Or is the coupon available for use online with in store pickup? All the games my store had were marked 45... but then I saw Max Payne 3 at 45 and a copy was set at 25 so obviously that should be 25 all around... Just a lack of true clear information makes me wonder.[/QUOTE]

your best bet is to bring your receipt with you of your subscribing to the gamers club unlocked membership, and hope they have coupons for you in store.

[quote name='lwhitit']Everyone sums it up as bathroom reading. Nothing more then that. I miss EGM :cry:[/QUOTE]

You know EGM's still around, right? In fact, they recently went bi-monthly which means their title makes no sense at all. No one seems to be aware that they're back so I guess they'll just have to die again.

[quote name='whitereflection']You know EGM's still around, right? In fact, they recently went bi-monthly which means their title makes no sense at all. No one seems to be aware that they're back so I guess they'll just have to die again.[/QUOTE]

Really? Last issue I had seen of theirs was X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

It's probably already been said in this thread somewhere, but could someone show/explain how one would change from a physical subscription to a digital one?

[quote name='Vigilante']It's probably already been said in this thread somewhere, but could someone show/explain how one would change from a physical subscription to a digital one?[/QUOTE]

Www.atgamermagazine.com

Go to bottom of page

Click customer service

Login with email and password or account number and last name (found on magazine label)

Then it should be right there.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Www.atgamermagazine.com

Go to bottom of page

Click customer service

Login with email and password or account number and last name (found on magazine label)

Then it should be right there.[/QUOTE]Awesome, it's done. Thanks! :)

EDIT: [quote name='crossyndicate']Off the top of their head does anyone know what dbz trades in for at bb and Gs?
Thanks for the replies[/QUOTE]Not really "off the top of my head", but BBY has a $4 base according to the database and strait edge follower said GS has a $10 base (which I'm hoping holds until I can use my coupon).

Do anyone know if RZ Gamers Club Unlocked is different then the @Gamer magazine? I'm asking is... my subscription of @Gamer is not up till Nov 2013 (my shipping label told me so) but then when I checked my RZ it didn't have the "unlocked" under my name. So, I renewed "unlocked" today as I didn't want to miss out on the $20 pre-order deals. Did I get scammed by BB?

[quote name='Methoes']Do anyone know if RZ Gamers Club Unlocked is different then the @Gamer magazine? I'm asking is... my subscription of @Gamer is not up till Nov 2013 (my shipping label told me so) but then when I checked my RZ it didn't have the "unlocked" under my name. So, I renewed "unlocked" today as I didn't want to miss out on the $20 pre-order deals. Did I get scammed by BB?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you got ripped off. AFAIK subscribing requires being GCUnlocked.

[quote name='Methoes']Do anyone know if RZ Gamers Club Unlocked is different then the @Gamer magazine? I'm asking is... my subscription of @Gamer is not up till Nov 2013 (my shipping label told me so) but then when I checked my RZ it didn't have the "unlocked" under my name. So, I renewed "unlocked" today as I didn't want to miss out on the $20 pre-order deals. Did I get scammed by BB?[/QUOTE]
With it going digital I wonder if you will get 2 sets of coupons monthly...

I ordered Assassins Creed yesterday.

I watched Giant Bomb's quick look for Zone of the Enders. Not something I'd pay $20 for, but I would pay $10 if the game goes on sale this month. Same for Doom 3.

[quote name='crossyndicate']Off the top of their head does anyone know what dbz trades in for at bb and Gs?
Thanks for the replies[/QUOTE]

Someone posted in the GS trade-in thread value was $10 yesterday. Dunno about today.

How long should I wait before asking for a re-issue of my e-mail? I just joined Saturday and have got my welcome e-mail and coupons but no digital issue.

You should have gotten your first issue in stores, which people are saying is now a brochure of coupons. Your next issue will be in four to six weeks.

[quote name='whitereflection']You should have gotten your first issue in stores, which people are saying is now a brochure of coupons. Your next issue will be in four to six weeks.[/QUOTE]

My first issue was last month's issue. Guess I'm not getting the March issue then.

Has any tried getting the magazine/brochure in store? I went to best buy at the Cambridge side galleria and they couldn't find it but I asked for the magazine. Should I have mentioned brochure instead?

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']Has any tried getting the magazine/brochure in store? I went to best buy at the Cambridge side galleria and they couldn't find it but I asked for the magazine. Should I have mentioned brochure instead?[/QUOTE]

There is no magazine or brochure. Digital only.

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']Has any tried getting the magazine/brochure in store? I went to best buy at the Cambridge side galleria and they couldn't find it but I asked for the magazine. Should I have mentioned brochure instead?[/QUOTE]

Yes, mentioned it to the employee at my local BB and he's like oh yeah lemme go grab you one. They had it in the back.

The brochure you receive is called an "Enrollment Pack". I would go back to the Best Buy you visited and ask about that. Also, if the employees give you trouble you can tell them to look at the @Gamer website where there is a video posted about the March issue where the Executive Editor talks about getting an enrollment pack with a subscription.

I'm tempted to just not spend money with them on principle after getting screwed around by them. I went in and asked someone about it today and they told me that they don't have the magazines (all I did was ask if they had something with the coupons, they have all those little brochure type things in the "don't steal" cases) and all kinds of other crap. So it looks like you have to find someone who has a clue and wants to help you as well. It's been such a waste of time for me. He even tried to tell me I needed to call some number about it and all the stuff is sitting right there all over the store to begin with...

[quote name='William_Birkin']The brochure you receive is called an "Enrollment Pack". I would go back to the Best Buy you visited and ask about that. Also, if the employees give you trouble you can tell them to look at the @Gamer website where there is a video posted about the March issue where the Executive Editor talks about getting an enrollment pack with a subscription.[/QUOTE]

Thanks gonna sign up tomorrow and want to make sure I get that enrollment package.
Sucks the magazine is digital only now, but as long as I get good deals with these coupons, I really could care less.

Well that sucks that the magazine went digital good thing my subscription ends this month i am not gonna renew I prefer a physical magazine. I was actually looking forward to get DBZ Kinect but I can live without it.

[quote name='Troutyogurt']Thanks gonna sign up tomorrow and want to make sure I get that enrollment package.
Sucks the magazine is digital only now, but as long as I get good deals with these coupons, I really could care less.[/QUOTE]

It pays for itself if you get MW3 with it. I got Soul Calibur 5 last month so mine pretty much paid for itself then too. I find it hard to not do it if you preorder any of the games with the 20$ promo or that in a year they wouldn't have useful coupons that would at least reach 15 in savings.

Better value than Gamestop's subscription imo.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']How do I access my digital issue? I wasn't aware that they had converted. I've already been subscribed.[/QUOTE]

This. I didn't get an e-mail about my coupons or my magazine.. really, really, really want DBZ! I know you get coupons via e-mail now, so even if I log into my ipad I don't think I'll get them...

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']How do I access my digital issue? I wasn't aware that they had converted. I've already been subscribed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been a subscriber for almost two years and always had the issue shipped. Now I haven't received an email and have no clue how to get my coupons.

So I got a physical copy of the magazine in the mail this weekend, with all the coupons mentioned. I've only scanned this thread though, is it suppose to be digital only?

I would pick up Doom 3 at $20...but there's a AAA new release every week this month, starting with Tomb Raider tomorrow...and I want all of them, so if it drops to $10 after coupon I'll pick it up and put it in the backlog.

I don't think the mag is digital only yet. I logged into my account on the magazines website and it says my sub is print also it states that my march issue shipped out on March first. Also you can change your SUb to digital on the site also

I have to renew my membership, but I do not have a way to print off the coupons if it's all digital. Not really sure I want to keep it then. I really liked @Gamer Magazine to Game Informer that I'll be letting lapse in a few months. I want a PHYSICAL magazine to read....sad

Well here I was complaining about not having a physical copy of this months magazine and as I went to go get the mail there it was the magazine with the coupons. Now I can get DBZ Kinect.

[quote name='jdirtybird32']I have to renew my membership, but I do not have a way to print off the coupons if it's all digital. Not really sure I want to keep it then. I really liked @Gamer Magazine to Game Informer that I'll be letting lapse in a few months. I want a PHYSICAL magazine to read....sad[/QUOTE]

The coupons for digital subscriptions can be redeemed online, so no problem there.

There are a lot of repeating questions so here is a quicky mini-FAQ.

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called and they switched me over to digital, but still no magazine yet, and as many people have said... this is the first time it's ever been late!

One time it came the day before, most times it's here almost a week before! Hoping still for Tuesday!

Okay so it seems the brochure does exist and you don't need to pay for the subscription to use the coupons. The brochure was sitting right where they normally sold the @gamer magazines. I picked one up, tore out the dbz coupon, and went to the register. She scanned the game, my reward zone card, and the coupon and it rang up for the sale price.

I'm not considering subscribing anyway though, because apparently the new issue has a feature about Game and Wario, which I'd like to read.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Okay so it seems the brochure does exist and you don't need to pay for the subscription to use the coupons. The brochure was sitting right where they normally sold the @gamer magazines. I picked one up, tore out the dbz coupon, and went to the register. She scanned the game, my reward zone card, and the coupon and it rang up for the sale price.

I'm not considering subscribing anyway though, because apparently the new issue has a feature about Game and Wario, which I'd like to read.[/QUOTE]

Congrats, you just stole.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Okay so it seems the brochure does exist and you don't need to pay for the subscription to use the coupons. The brochure was sitting right where they normally sold the @gamer magazines. I picked one up, tore out the dbz coupon, and went to the register. She scanned the game, my reward zone card, and the coupon and it rang up for the sale price.

I'm not considering subscribing anyway though, because apparently the new issue has a feature about Game and Wario, which I'd like to read.[/QUOTE]

200px-Red_smile.JPG

bread's done
Back