March Best Buy @Gamer Coupons: $5 DBZ Kinect, $8 AC:R 360, $20 Doom 3, TTT2, & ZOE HD

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Magazine is going digital this issue, but for whatever reason, the coupons are still available in store. It's in a brochure showing a preview of the magazine and talking about RZ Unlocked. There's also no UPC on it outside of the Unlocked sign-up UPC so it could actually be free. I'll try to get pictures up later.

Anyway, the coupons. Valid from 3/3 - 4/6:

$25 off Battlefield 3 (Standard) (PS3 & 360) - $15 AC
$25 off Dragon Ball Z Kinect (360) - $5 AC
$22 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - $8 AC
$20 off Doom 3 BFG Edition (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$10 off Zone Of The Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Pre-Owned (PS3 & 360) - $10 AC
$40 off Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 - $80 AC

EDIT: An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

EDIT 2: Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cubeenigma']it's not a mag anymore. just a small booklet with coupons[/QUOTE]

Mine had a big display of the january magazine, and no booklet to be found. Checked all around, nothing. Explains why they still have copies of DBZ though. haha

[quote name='strait edge follower']i noticed that a used zoe collection is 24.99, does that mean that its 29.99 new ? when i pick up my copy tommorow to hold ill let you guys know :)[/QUOTE]
Yes, new is $30. It's been that way for a while.

For those telling me to wait (still) - no digital notification and no mag. Awesome job. Never had the magazine come after the 1st (mail delivery day) of any month thus far.

[quote name='perfectsil']I got my issue in the mail, why are people saying this is digital only?[/QUOTE]

New subs/renewals can only get digital from now on.

My renew time is soon so that means I'm stuck with digital? I hate hate HATE digital because at that point why not just go to a website?

[quote name='htz']Do you mean gift card? RZ certificate?
If so, yes you can stack them with either or both.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes sorry about that I meant the RZ Certificate. Thanks for answering gonna go to bestbuy Friday and see if they have ZOE HD.

[quote name='JKSonic']My renew time is soon so that means I'm stuck with digital? I hate hate HATE digital because at that point why not just go to a website?[/QUOTE]
I thought we are subscribing for the coupons and the other benefits...

Thanks to the free cert bb was giving got DBZ for Kinect free plus a $10 cert made Doom $10 after coupon. Not too shabby only prob is Tomb Raider being crazy good 2 more for the backlog :)

[quote name='Zolor23']New subs/renewals can only get digital from now on.[/QUOTE]
I renewed last month and got a print copy in the mail 2 days ago

[quote name='spacegundam0079']Thanks to the free cert bb was giving got DBZ for Kinect free plus a $10 cert made Doom $10 after coupon. Not too shabby only prob is Tomb Raider being crazy good 2 more for the backlog :)[/QUOTE]

Crap, I forgot about the $5 cert that I need to use in the next few days. I'll have to buy something for 1 cent to make it work with DBZ. Too bad they don't have penny guides any more ;).

I can't access a digital issue (recently signed up, chose digital). Everything I've read says I should have received a welcome email with account number but I got zip.

[quote name='io']Crap, I forgot about the $5 cert that I need to use in the next few days. I'll have to buy something for 1 cent to make it work with DBZ. Too bad they don't have penny guides any more ;).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='stoned99']yup, got my free DBZ using the 2 coupons yesterday, very nice.[/QUOTE]

Wait wait, did I miss something? Is this just the normal, you reached X point $5 cert or is this something special I missed?

[quote name='MiTYH']Wait wait, did I miss something? Is this just the normal, you reached X point $5 cert or is this something special I missed?[/QUOTE]
The $5 cert was randomly given to accounts recently, so check your Rewardzone account to see if you got one.

I just renewed my subscription yesterday and got the coupons in store but no best buy near me has a copy of DBZ.

I used that random $5 certificate to get DBZ and a Twix bar for like $1.30. The Twix bar was delicious. I broke down and just snagged a coupon pack from the store since still no magazine (first time it has been so late).

These are what the coupon packets look like in store (only 1/3 stores I went to had them and they were on a shelf by new releases and Skylanders):

gamercover.jpg
gameropen.jpg

Can anyone confirm they have received their digital copy of the mag yet? I see nothing in my inbox and I want to make sure I didn't miss it or junked it by accident.

Thanks!

[quote name='wyatt8']Can anyone confirm they have received their digital copy of the mag yet? I see nothing in my inbox and I want to make sure I didn't miss it or junked it by accident.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yes I got it a week ago. Along with the email stating I can't get the paper magazine anymore because I just renewed:cry: and that is no longer an option

[quote name='trunks982']all the stores in NY sold out of DBZ. dang. NYC is the worst when it comes to deals.[/QUOTE]

ive acually had alot of good times with nyc deals except for target clearance items lol. i had to order dbz online and had it shipped to my home. you better do the same before its not avalible for shipping anymore as i was told yesturday at bestbuy that the game was discontinued

[quote name='strait edge follower']ive acually had alot of good times with nyc deals except for target clearance items lol. i had to order dbz online and had it shipped to my home. you better do the same before its not avalible for shipping anymore as i was told yesturday at bestbuy that the game was discontinued[/QUOTE]
probably the same for tekken tag 2 for the ps3, that is why it is removed from website

[quote name='io']Crap, I forgot about the $5 cert that I need to use in the next few days. I'll have to buy something for 1 cent to make it work with DBZ. Too bad they don't have penny guides any more ;).[/QUOTE]

If you're referring to the free RZ certificate BB just sent out, it doesn't expire until 3/19.

I tried to do an OMS in-store today for DBZ and the gaming rep said it was not available in the system. I ended up going to the Pickup section, they used Expresslane which allows them to make online orders for customers and manually adjusted the price for the coupon.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']So if you get the digital magazine, are the coupons still in-store only?[/QUOTE]
No they now give you a code to use online as well.

Has anyone successfully combined the preowned Modern Warfare 3 coupon with the GCU 10% off preowned discount? Was it in-store or using the online digital version?

I tried buying pre-owned MW3 in-store today to see if last time was cashier error or not, but again the GCU 10% off preowned failed to combine with the @Gamer coupon. According to both the cashier and the manager, "the computer isn't allowing it" when it packages out. WTF, this used to work before?!

[quote name='phoenixlau']Has anyone successfully combined the preowned Modern Warfare 3 coupon with the GCU 10% off preowned discount? Was it in-store or using the online digital version?

I tried buying pre-owned MW3 in-store today to see if last time was cashier error or not, but again the GCU 10% off preowned failed to combine with the @Gamer coupon. According to both the cashier and the manager, "the computer isn't allowing it" when it packages out. WTF, this used to work before?![/QUOTE]

I was having problems a while ago stacking the 10 percent off when KOA was on sale for 15.

[quote name='IMikeU']Has anyone tried pricematching and then use the coupon After the PM?

Amazon: Doom 28.52-20=8.52?[/QUOTE]
why don't you try it, then come back and tell us, ok?

[quote name='IMikeU']Has anyone tried pricematching and then use the coupon After the PM?

You are more than likely the first person to ever think of this.

[quote name='YBX87']why don't you try it, then come back and tell us, ok?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='brandtron8000']You are more than likely the first person to ever think of this.[/QUOTE]
We really are cheapASSgamers, lmao

Won't work, don't bother

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']No they now give you a code to use online as well.[/QUOTE]

Ah man thats great! Now I may consider getting the magazine now that I can use them online.

[quote name='Mega_Douche']Has anyone flipped these to Walmart for profit yet?[/QUOTE]

You mean commit return fraud?

[quote name='Stry-ker']That's frowned upon around here....[/QUOTE]

Lol oops...well on a different note, my best buy has Battlefield 3 on clearance for $20, I'm guessing that wont stack with the coupon?

Got my magazine today and picked up ZOE and DBZ (in my possession for about 15 minutes). After $10 in RZ certificates it cost me $15 and DBZ helped me bump up up my credit $11 at the local GS.

I enjoyed the magazine. Perfect bathroom material. I will miss it.

[quote name='Mega_Douche']Lol oops...well on a different note, my best buy has Battlefield 3 on clearance for $20, I'm guessing that wont stack with the coupon?[/QUOTE]

The last time BB had coupons for BF3, some SoCal stores had the LE on clearance and the coupon stacked, making them free. No override was needed, so I snagged a couple of them. Don't know if that's still the case but it might be worth looking into...

One of my Best Buy's didn't have any copies of Tekken Tag 2 for 360 so I went to a different one and picked up Tekken Tag Tournmanet 2 & Zone of the Enders HD Collection both Xbox 360 and for some reason they had to overide the ZOE 2 $10 off coupon cuz the system would not recognize it. Its possible Best Buy took ZOE 2 out of their search system???

[quote name='TeamSwish']

I enjoyed the magazine. Perfect bathroom material. I will miss it.[/QUOTE]

Me too. It was pretty good to have on hand when I ran out of TP. I'm not sure what purpose the digital version serves.

Do you think my xbox live avatar would be able to use it to wipe his ass?

Well I know why I was not getting my digital coupons this month. They sent me a paper copy. That is cool since the cover is Infinite.

[quote name='MillionBlades']One of my Best Buy's didn't have any copies of Tekken Tag 2 for 360 so I went to a different one and picked up Tekken Tag Tournmanet 2 & Zone of the Enders HD Collection both Xbox 360 and for some reason they had to overide the ZOE 2 $10 off coupon cuz the system would not recognize it. Its possible Best Buy took ZOE 2 out of their search system???[/QUOTE]
You now have to do each game/coupon in a separate transaction, otherwise the computer won't package out the discounts correctly. I think Best Buy recently changed something in the way the system handles the coupons, as coupon + GCU 10% off preowned no longer works anymore either, which is BS.

[quote name='esalw822']The last time BB had coupons for BF3, some SoCal stores had the LE on clearance and the coupon stacked, making them free. No override was needed, so I snagged a couple of them. Don't know if that's still the case but it might be worth looking into...[/QUOTE]

THanks for the heads up, Ill give it a shot.

bread's done
Back