Mario 3DS games $29.99 at Kmart.com - $10 off $60 coupon

DANIEL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I used KMHOLIDAY at checkout for $10 off $60 for 2 games and a filler. Wasn't supposed to work on video games but it let me checkout and I just picked it up.

* Paper Mario
* Mario Kart 7
* Super Mario Bros. 2.
* Super mario 3D land

In order for the coupon to work you have to use "in store pick up"
I bought super mario bros 2 and paper mario with a 42 oz. coke as a filler ($0.99)

I also used my discover card to get 10% back

[quote name='guaglio']Never mind, I price matched with my phone and got NSMB2 and Paper Mario for $43 after tax.[/QUOTE]

I plan on getting those two as well. I'll need to show someone the ad on one of the Bestbuy display laptops as I don't have smartphone. Was the $20 off automatic?

Anyone that can get the 2 for 1 to work, I would be willing to pay a little extra for your trouble if you can get me a NSMB2 and Sticker Star. My local Best Buys won't let me "double dip". PM me if you can help!

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I plan on getting those two as well. I'll need to show someone the ad on one of the Bestbuy display laptops as I don't have smartphone. Was the $20 off automatic?[/QUOTE]
It was automatic after the manual price adjustment. The cashier called someone over to do the price matching on the scanned games, I had the cashier scan my RZ card, then the total showed as $64 or something. I asked about the $20 off and the cashier said something like "maybe it'll show when I hit 'total'" and the total dropped to $43 with one keystroke.

A couple of things which may or may not affect the outcome:
-the other guy who did the price match had walked away right after making the adjustment. The system automatically took off the money, but I can't say if the guy was a supervisor he couldn't have done something else to void the $20 discount.
-the cashier didn't seem to know about the $20 off when I mentioned it. There is a chance that with knowledge of the deal and some previous instruction by a supervisor, the cashier could have done something to not allow the price adjustment. I've never worked with Best Buy's retail system so I don't know what's possible at the register

That said, a price match and no other manipulation at the register's computer should get you the deal.

The 20 off is a prompt that pops up after they hit total. They have an option to click Yes or No on the discount. The cashier at my store freaked out and called the manager back over and I was denied the deal.

[quote name='guaglio']It was automatic after the manual price adjustment. The cashier called someone over to do the price matching on the scanned games, I had the cashier scan my RZ card, then the total showed as $64 or something. I asked about the $20 off and the cashier said something like "maybe it'll show when I hit 'total'" and the total dropped to $43 with one keystroke.

A couple of things which may or may not affect the outcome:
-the other guy who did the price match had walked away right after making the adjustment. The system automatically took off the money, but I can't say if the guy was a supervisor he couldn't have done something else to void the $20 discount.
-the cashier didn't seem to know about the $20 off when I mentioned it. There is a chance that with knowledge of the deal and some previous instruction by a supervisor, the cashier could have done something to not allow the price adjustment. I've never worked with Best Buy's retail system so I don't know what's possible at the register

That said, a price match and no other manipulation at the register's computer should get you the deal.[/QUOTE]

My cashier saw the $20 and got the manager lol

picked up a set for my cousin for 42 would picked up extras but my credit card is hurting for all the skylander junk im trying to dump pieces off from

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why cant they just sell the freaking skylander games by themself

[quote name='HydroX']The 20 off is a prompt that pops up after they hit total. They have an option to click Yes or No on the discount. The cashier at my store freaked out and called the manager back over and I was denied the deal.[/QUOTE]
I see. Maybe I missed the extra keystroke or click. I guess the response depends on past experience or how afraid the cashiers are of their managers.

Got the stupid screws filler item in its own box and the box was huge. Much larger than the box that came the same day that had only one of the 3DS games I ordered. So they turned something that should have been one at most 2 shipments into 3. No wonder Sears/Kmart is having issues...and the Kmart Gamer guy left a few months back, the fb page is still active, etc. How Mickey Mouse is that for a national company?

bread's done
Back