Mario Brothers show DVD?

FallMoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'd like the DVD(s) of the Super Mario Brothers Show for under what amazon sells it for new (about 19.23). Thanks if anyone can find a coupon or a deal on this. Oh also, any really cheap classic horror movie dvds. Thanks in advance.

By vouch you mean you have lots of credit built up? You're so lucky, lol. Does DDD have any coupons or thingies? I'm so froogle -.- lol

By vouch he means that he's bought a ton from there. Same for me. I've spent something like a grand there this year.

I don't think DDD gives anyone credit.
I can also vouch for DDD, since I've also spent several hundred dollars there over the years. Only once did an order get lost in the mail. I called them up and I got a replacement in a week. The free shipping is slow since it's media mail. It usually takes a week to get to me from Chicago, and I live in Iowa.

Twice a year DDD has a 20% off sale (one in June, the other in November) but I doubt they have any coupons now.

Hey, have they released the animated Mario that was set in "Super Mario World" yet? I want to see that again. =X

Well, I'm sure you can preview everything mario on youtube, and probably download it on myspleen.net, to see if it's worth owning. Old shows like that have a way of being much worse than you remember...

[quote name='E-Z-B']I can vouch for deepdiscountdvd. I've spent hundreds there.[/QUOTE]

As have I, by far the best DVD site on the net.

I got my Super Show DVD off deepdiscountdvd.com, received it with no problems.

Hey, paisanos! It's the Super Mario Brothers Super Show!

bread's done
Back