mario dancedance revolution

mosey73

CAGiversary!
mario ddr, why is this game so expensive, it was everywhere for years. stores could not sell it. my ebgames had the same copy for almost 7 months.now that you cant buy it new CHA CHING. whats the real deal . is this game better or more fun than the othe ddr games . ( i bought mine from toysrus.com last year, it came in a torn up box and i have never been able to buy another one for a decent price)

Ive never seen it sitting around on shelves ever. I saw it when it first came out, it was gone in a week. Then I saw the reprint at the Nintedo World Store and didnt get it! :cry: That reprint was gone in a day.

It combines Mario/Nintendo with DDR. Think about that for a minute and you'll see why you cant get it anywhere buy feebay.

One thing you'll learn is that DDRs will almost never go down in price and are relatively hard to find after they've been out for a while. I've heard that the Mario Mix version was easy and inferior compared to the other home releases, but who knows- you might still like it (especially if you haven't played the other versions).

bread's done
Back