Mario Galaxy Out Early at Certain BBs? YMMV

You'd have to be pretty stupid floor sales/manager to sell nintendo stuff before the release date.

nintendo charges 10000 dollars per unit sold before the release date. they are very very serious about their release dates.

[quote name='fuzz']HAHA got me two copies!... but not from Bestbuy though.[/quote]

It would help if you mentioned where you got your 2 copies, dickfart.

i checked 4 stores today. none had mario galaxy :sadface: if anyone in the gaithersburg area got 1 early and is done w/ it would u let me borrow it or tell me where u got it soi can buy myself a copy.

I'm going to head into GS/EB on release date and walk up the cashiers and state, "I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY, PLEASE."

Hahaha, haha... haha.

Went into BB today in Irvine, CA before I had to go on a field trip for Oceanography...

No luck on Super Mario Galaxy, BUT I did see a little surprise.

One copy of Zack & Wiki chilling there, so I went ahead and picked it up.
Fun ass game!

Note: I checked the BB in Mission Viejo, CA but they are temp. closed (Don't know why)

[quote name='ragnahrok'] Note: I checked the BB in Mission Viejo, CA but they are temp. closed (Don't know why)[/quote]

Probably because they sold three copies and Nintendo caught them.

[quote name='ragnahrok'] One copy of Zack & Wiki chilling there, so I went ahead and picked it up.
Fun ass game![/quote]

You tell them, Ragnahrok!

[quote name='bluesyncopate']I'm going to head into GS/EB on release date and walk up the cashiers and state, "I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY, PLEASE."

Hahaha, haha... haha.[/quote]

...Thrilling.

I got an early copy a couple of days ago. It was the last one, and I'm pretty sure they missed it since it was behind a copy of Boogie of all things. It was the perfect hiding spot. Almost.

[quote name='bluesyncopate']I'm going to head into GS/EB on release date and walk up the cashiers and state, "I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY, PLEASE."

Hahaha, haha... haha.[/quote]

with this kind of pose would make it priceless

cover-naruto_lee0048.jpg

[quote name='MarioColbert']:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/quote] even though rocko makes fun of me i would prefer it if you did not make fun of him. also i am going to bb again to see if they got it in today. if they didnt well ill just it get there tuesday :happyface:

Got my copy. Didn't even see this thread and was surprised to see it. I looked at the cashier, "Uh, can I have that too?" and pointed at Galaxy. This and The Warriors has made this a good day.

I'm going to head into GS/EB on release date and walk up the cashiers and state, "I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE COPY OF SUPER MARIO GALAXY, PLEASE."

You might as well walk into a dive bar and ask for a glass of milk, real loud. Or walk into a pawn shop and... oh wait, GS/EB is a pawn shop.

bread's done
Back