Mario Kart 64 = 1000 wii points

[quote name='crystalklear64']Which makes me curious as to why people aren't...they sell usb adapters for just about every controller... or maybe people are and haven't posted here.[/quote]
i use a s-controller from the xbox on my computer, while i hated the xbox, i love thier controller, although it pisses me off it took microsoft the xbox to make a good controller, they kick the shit out of sidwinders.
the s-controller and the adapter is the same price (or less) as a generic pc controller with rumble. Joybox 10 works good, when you get new drivers for it.

Tell everyone what, i will tell you a super secret, but you can tell anyone else. If mario cart for the supernintendo comes out, buy it, then use an emulater on your computer. Those have a primitive online function, if you know who your contacting via ip. Then you can play online with mario cart and not break the law. Whaoo.

Without reading anything beyond the first post, I have to ask this: Who in their right mind would think that any N64 game, especially MK64, would come out on the VC for less than 1000 points/$10? That's exactly how much it's supposed to cost!

[quote name='White-Wolf']you! you speak truth. All hail the truth speaker!!!!! can we close this thread? lol. not picking on you Z-Saber.[/quote]I am going to pick on you though. The Sidewinder Gamepad is the best digital controller I've ever used. Nothing will ever beat it in my mind.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I am going to pick on you though. The Sidewinder Gamepad is the best digital controller I've ever used. Nothing will ever beat it in my mind.[/QUOTE]

A homebrew USB JP Saturn pad sure does :)

White and shiny.

[quote name='pellucidity']A homebrew USB JP Saturn pad sure does :)

White and shiny.[/quote]Link? Is this actually something accessible, or is it only for the rich controller connoisseurs?

bread's done
Back