Mario Kart 7

nintendolink007

CAGiversary!
Is there any deals out there yet for this game? There has been alot of B1G1 Percentage off this holiday season so hopefully and eventually it will be like that when the game comes out cause i still need to pick up Star Fox.

[quote name='nintendolink007']Is there any deals out there yet for this game? There has been alot of B1G1 Percentage off this holiday season so hopefully and eventually it will be like that when the game comes out cause i still need to pick up Star Fox.[/QUOTE]

TRU will have a b1g1 50% off next week, I'm going to buy Mario Kart and Super Mario Land 3DS.

[quote name='skiizim']TRU will have a b1g1 50% off next week, I'm going to buy Mario Kart and Super Mario Land 3DS.[/QUOTE]

MK7 won't be out in time

oh good! Hopefuly thats true, then i can pick up Mario Kart 7 and Star Fox 64 3D. Dang....i got OOT i'm trying to finish, Skyward Sword for Wii, Super Mario 3D Land, and Sonic Generations arriving on monday. Its a good month for the 3DS.

[quote name='2DMention']OooooOOOh that b1g1 50% off sounds cool. I don't know what I'd get for my 2nd game though. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Star Fox 64 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario Land 3D, Dead or Alive Dimensions....there are more but these i played so far that i would suggest.....if they are not sold out that is.

bread's done
Back