Mario Kart DD

Gamecrazy sometimes has the ones that came bundled with the console awhile back used for $17.99. The box is identical to the normal one, only it sas "not for resale" on the back of it.

[quote name='imamario02']when is this game going to drop?[/QUOTE]

NEVER. I held out for a long time. I finally got it at blockbuster they want $24.99 for it used. That and amazon's used market has it around the high $20's

My waiting seem never come to end for this game.........but i never given up! I should get it new for $20 or $15 off after $5 off BB coupon someday. Thought it will drop down $20 anytime now cuz tons holiday coming UP!!

i swear i saw the MKDD bundle with two controllers at target for $99, with the game as much as it is you might as well buy that.

I JUST traded a dude my Zelda "Master Quest" bonus disk for this game. His was all scratched up and wouldn't boot so he was gonna pitch it. 5 minutes with the Game Dr. fixed that right up.

I waited about 10 months for this game to go down but it's still selling for $50 new. Not sure why Nintendo hasn't moved it their Player's Choice line, but I would hope they do it sometime soon for my CAG bretherin. It's a good game, but I think the N64 version was a little better ... then again, I though the same for Zelda.

bread's done
Back