Mario Kart DS

King

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is more like a request for a deal, anone know where I can find this game chaep? Some people said Zellers might be selling it for 39.99 but I dunno.

[quote name='LaseK']Mario Kart DS is $34.99 at TRU. As is every DS game, $34.99 or less.[/QUOTE]

A) We're talking CAD dollars, not US dollars. It's going to be significantly more for the CAD MSRP.

B) Even some US titles are $40 MSRP. Not everything is $35.

Ledhed - you do realize I'm located in Canada as well? Of course I'm referring to TRU Canada. This IS the Canadian regional forum, is it not?

Toys R Us has a deal going on right now. Every DS game is $34.99 or less because of said deal.

EDIT: I'll take a picture of my receipt, if you want. $34.99 at TRU Canada in Canadian dollars.

[quote name='LaseK']Ledhed - you do realize I'm located in Canada as well? Of course I'm referring to TRU Canada. This IS the Canadian regional forum, is it not?

Toys R Us has a deal going on right now. Every DS game is $34.99 or less because of said deal.

EDIT: I'll take a picture of my receipt, if you want. $34.99 at TRU Canada in Canadian dollars.[/QUOTE]

No need to take a picture of the receipt; I don't doubt that you're telling the truth, now that you've explained it.

Yes, this is the Canada forum. I assumed you simply hadn't noticed that, and the "as is every DS game, $34.99" sounded as though you were talking the usual US MSRP to me. My mistake.

[quote name='LaseK']Mario Kart DS is $34.99 at TRU. As is every DS game, $34.99 or less.[/QUOTE]
I thought ultimate spiderman was 39.99 everywhere, as lunar:DS and Viewtiful Joe DS(although lunar and VJ are 30 at Best buy)

Yeah VJ is 39.99 MSRP. Saw it at Target the other day. Seems a bit high to me.

EDIT: Oh crap, its the Canadian Thread. Didn't notice till now. Sorry.

bread's done
Back