Mario Kart Wii in NYC? Can't find it!

Broccoli Storm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Has anyone seen this ANYWHERE in NYC? I've called at least 25 places and no luck...Nintendo World seems to be the best bet as they probably get shipments in most often, but I haven't been able to catch even them. I'm located on the Upper West Side by Columbia, so if anyone's seen any up there, that'd be great, but I'm really willing to go anywhere at this point. Also, can anyone recommend any stores I haven't thought of to look? So far I've called:

-Gamestop
-Circuit City
-Radio Shack
-Blockbuster
-JR World
-Best Buy
-Nintendo World

Thanks

VideoGamesNewYork should still have Mario Kart Wii in stock for retail price of $49.99. I'm surprised that it's not in stock at all the places you called.

VGNY is located on 6th st. between 2nd and 3rd ave.

[quote name='superdry']VideoGamesNewYork should still have Mario Kart Wii in stock for retail price of $49.99. I'm surprised that it's not in stock at all the places you called.

VGNY is located on 6th st. between 2nd and 3rd ave.[/QUOTE]

Finally ended up finding it at a random GS nowhere near my place.

Is VGNY worth checking out if I haven't been there?

It's definitely worth checking out to see all the vintage stuff the store carries. It's like a video game museum.

Prices on some old and rare stuff isn't the best, but at least its convenient. Other than that, the rest of the current gen stuff is sold at retail price. They also usually get AAA titles in early so you can pick it up a day before if you really want to play that game.

bread's done
Back