Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel Availibility Tracking

[quote name='wynams']Did anyone who ordered from Best Buy on Monday, August 11th have their order ship yet?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Shipped this morning.

Got a backordered email

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.[/FONT]

I've come across these a few times, I also didn't realize they were hard to find since I was able to buy one on release day from the store without pre-ordering.

Mysticden, I'll sell you one for my cost if you still want one. As long as you cover like shipping and any paypal fees. I bought one for my nephew and they had an extra. So if you want it, for my cost, you can have it. PM me.

I found it by chance yesterday =) at copy at a nearby store =)

for those in the bay area southland keeps getting them and pleasanton the eb in stoneridge

I know the local Blockbusters in San Jose all got some (only 1 or 2 for each store) on Tuesday. Sorry for forgetting to mention earlier, but worth a shot to still call to check if you're in the neighborhood.

are these really hard to find. there's like 3 eb/gs and 1 game crazy in my area. gamecrazy has 6 in stock since last month and the eb/gs stores have 10-15 each that they havent sold in weeks.

[quote name='confoosious']You can preorder on amazon and they will ship on 8/30.

Right now.[/quote]Trying to find the link to Amazon.com's pre-order hasn't produced anything. Lots of sellers trying to screw over their fellow consumers, yes, though nothing for the Amazon.com link.

The regular link in the OP brings up the list of all vendors selling it, though nothing for Amazon.

Listen up ya'll! Amazon has price dropped to $43.99. You should be able to get a Price Adjustment within 30 Days from your purchase. No proof required, just call them. Good Luck!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Listen up ya'll! Amazon has price dropped to $43.99. You should be able to get a Price Adjustment within 30 Days from your purchase. No proof required, just call them. Good Luck![/quote]

How do you know dude?

Did they appear instock for a second or something ?

Proof of Screenshot
2ecdogl.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Proof of Screenshot[/quote]

Thanks dude, I wasn't questioning you, I'm just surprised it was instock for long enough for anyone to see :)

EDIT - Mariokart is in this weeks GS ad so it should be instore at most GS's, the 2 I went in this evening both had multiple copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are a handful of people in Louisville on the site so I thought I would share. I was in Best Buy on Shelbyville road earlier tonight and they had a couple dozen copies of Mario Kart. They also had a few Wii's on the shelf to boot. I was there around 8, so they should still be there tomorrow.

are these still hard to find in certain areas?

I just saw tons of them various stores in my area. Kmart alone had a case full... though good luck finding someone to open that case.

This is money drought time, kids going back to school, people saving money for Christmas, etc. etc.

Right now, people are broke, and just like last year Wiis are on the shelf and so are Mario Karts...wait till Christmas. They'll all be gone.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm just saving for Christmas. Christmas turn into big profit![/QUOTE]

Me too, I've got a bunch ready to go!

Combine this with the fact that ebay will be charging 15% FVF and you will need to find a way to ship it for $3 I think the risk is pretty high on not being able to turn a profit this holiday season.

bread's done
Back