Mario Kart Wii

if you bought a console it is free (the gamercard). I think it is $20 for a year otherwise and gives you 10% off games if I remember correctly.

[quote name='eliter1']Buy Mario Kart and get a select Wii game 50% off at Toys R Us[/quote]

Thx anyway, but I'm not interested in those select Wii games.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']if you bought a console it is free (the gamercard). I think it is $20 for a year otherwise and gives you 10% off games if I remember correctly.[/quote]

Ahh geeze only 10% off, that stinks. My 10% discount still works at Meijer even though I quit there a year ago, lol.

I got my Mario Kart Wii for $39.99 at BB. Ordered online for pick-up and took longer than 1 minute. Out of the 3 times I ordered online, BB was over 1 minute twice.

[quote name='djgcue']I got my Mario Kart Wii for $39.99 at BB. Ordered online for pick-up and took longer than 1 minute. Out of the 3 times I ordered online, BB was over 1 minute twice.[/quote]

Does the receipt say total time of transaction?

The EB Games trade-in deal when you trade in two select Wii games to get it for 10 dollars isn't bad (is that still going on?); however, the game being 50 and coming with the Wii Wheel isn't a bad purchase price as-is.

[quote name='dg7md']The EB Games trade-in deal when you trade in two select Wii games to get it for 10 dollars isn't bad (is that still going on?); however, the game being 50 and coming with the Wii Wheel isn't a bad purchase price as-is.[/quote]

That's what I did. It is supposed to be going on until 5/18. The list of games is posted in a thread in the deal forum but I would recommend double checking with the store if you are picking up some cheap games to flip for it.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']Sam's Club has it for $44.88.[/QUOTE]

What's the deal with Sam's Club? If I wanted to pick this up in-store do I need a membership card?

[quote name='maximumzero']What's the deal with Sam's Club? If I wanted to pick this up in-store do I need a membership card?[/QUOTE]

I think that's the "Club" part of Sam's Club.

[quote name='maximumzero']What's the deal with Sam's Club? If I wanted to pick this up in-store do I need a membership card?[/QUOTE]

With tax that would be silly. You mind as well just order it from amazon and save the hassle.

Oh, and I figure I mine as well just throw this out there. I just did GCO of buy.com and got it for $40. You're going to have to wait for shipping though..

dealbs0.png

[quote name='UjnHunter']from what I've heard... you're better off buying Double Dash for $20 and save yourself $30... and have more fun! ;)[/QUOTE]

I would disagree with that...I've played non-stop since Sunday and I'm loving every second.

[quote name='Staind204']I thought I heard something about multiplayer not being good. Can 4 people play locally?[/quote]

I love the multiplayer and haven't been able to stop playing it. Yes, 4 people can play locally.

The best part about local multi-player is that I can use my GCN Wavebirds as controllers (since I only have 3 Wii Remotes and one of them is attached to the Wii Crossbow.

[quote name='UjnHunter']from what I've heard... you're better off buying Double Dash for $20 and save yourself $30... and have more fun! ;)[/quote]

Disagreed as well. The wheel is actually fun (coming from a Wii owner that doesn't like motion controls)

Yes.

[quote name='keithp']I think that's the "Club" part of Sam's Club.[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='Jon Bon']With tax that would be silly. You mind as well just order it from amazon and save the hassle.
Oh, and I figure I mine as well just throw this out there. I just did GCO of buy.com and got it for $40. You're going to have to wait for shipping though..

dealbs0.png
[/QUOTE]

He was looking for it below MSRP, and in my area tax is 7%, which would mean $44.88 + 7% sales tax = $48.02. And unless his area charges over 11% for sales tax, then it's possibly his best choice if he or someone he knows has a membership card and he wants the game now.

Also the Google checkout discount is supposed to be dependent on whether you are a first time user of the checkout service or not. So this doesn't apply to everyone.

bread's done
Back