Mario & Luigi 3DS XL Limited Edition Bundle $180 Dec. 1-7 @ Walmart (Available Online)

wirtsleg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Silver-Mario-Luigi-Limited-Edition-Handheld/32372315

11igxau.jpg

muwhhv.jpg

h/t sd

Last edited by a moderator:
So if they make you go to Guest Services to do the PM you're pretty much SOL on stacking the coupon on top of the PM?

I was there about 11am, and the guy at the Target service desk didn't even get out the iPad to check when I told him the Mario bundles were $180 at Walmart and Best Buy. I bought 2 (1 for me, 1 for my son) and some pop/snacks (just to deflect the 20% coupon scrutiny) but he didn't even flinch, so I left with 2 XLs + snacks for just under $300 incl. tax... all thanks to Red Card. :)

As a heads up:

Over at Blu-ray.com they have the 12/8-12/14 regional Walmart ad.

It shows all 3DS XL's for $199.96 w/$40 gift card.

(...and Wii U's for $299.96 w/$25 gift card.)

That's a great deal, but not as good as right now 20% off Target coupon after $180 PM... BUT, the coupon expires on Dec. 7th, just FYI for anyone wanting to wait and PM the $40 off thinking it would stack with the coupon.

Since its past Target's 'Black Friday no price match policy' from their corporate, All stores should price match Walmart and apply coupon after. Although their policy says coupons first, I've been talking to several managers in the guest services and they were willing to sell the thing for ~$144 (or ~$137 with REDcard) if you have that BF 20% coupon.

Since its past Target's 'Black Friday no price match policy' from their corporate, All stores should price match Walmart and apply coupon after. Although their policy says coupons first, I've been talking to several managers in the guest services and they were willing to sell the thing for ~$144 (or ~$137 with REDcard) if you have that BF 20% coupon.
It's obviously a YMMV thing. If the people at any given Target's CS desk are well-trained, they would tell you to either apply the coupon first, or that you can only take advantage of ONE promo (the price match or the coupon). If the CS people are not that well-trained, or simply don't care, then you might be able to get away with utilizing both deals.

Wait, are you saying that they did the price match AND allowed you to use the 20% OFF coupon? That is not their policy. What was the final price of the Mario & Luigi XL bundle then? Can you post a pic of your sales receipt as proof?

Also, when doing a PROPER price match, the registers at Target's electronics dept. does not have the button to do it! That's why it has to be done at customer service. Look, I'm not saying that you're FULL OF SHIT, but you'd be a lot more believable if you could post an image of your receipt.
I get what you're saying, I mean I understand the content of your message.

I'm not a troll however and it serves no purpose to this community for me to spout lies. I'm not lying about this.

The words you used weren't very subtle however. As was discussed in the Zelda 3DS XL thread, it's just as inaccurate to claim that NO ONE at Target would allow this deal as it would be to say that EVERY SINGLE Target would. What any of the hojillion Target CS reps would do at any given moment is anyone's guess. I just happened to have an employee in Electronics who was cool about it.

The content of your message, I get. Your words lacked polish and were pretty accusatory.

Go screw yourself.

ghf5ulst3vbrvh0hphdj.jpg

Tried to get them to PM and then use the coupon without a frozen turkey as a distraction.  Got shot down.  Manager said it can only be one or the other.

Does anyone have a scan of 20% off coupon?
Each of the coupons has its own barcode.

That being said, I bought a lot of stuff on BF and have a few coupons to spare. I've scanned two of them here.

I have NO IDEA whether scanned coupons will be accepted, but since I don't need them I figure you guys could take a crack at it.

If you are able to use one of these two coupons, please come back here and let us know. It'd be good to know if:

A) Target will accept scans of these.

B) These are truly for one use only.

I might have one more extra coupon I can scan tonight, assuming this even works in the first place.

Again, if you have any luck with this, PLEASE report back here and tell us which coupon you used.

If the scan's too murky, I've got a 23 MB bitmap monstrosity I can try to upload.

rh2901voc363l9n0wlp_Target-Coupon.jpg

I get what you're saying, I mean I understand the content of your message.

I'm not a troll however and it serves no purpose to this community for me to spout lies. I'm not lying about this.

The words you used weren't very subtle however. As was discussed in the Zelda 3DS XL thread, it's just as inaccurate to claim that NO ONE at Target would allow this deal as it would be to say that EVERY SINGLE Target would. What any of the hojillion Target CS reps would do at any given moment is anyone's guess. I just happened to have an employee in Electronics who was cool about it.

The content of your message, I get. Your words lacked polish and were pretty accusatory.

Go screw yourself.

ghf5ulst3vbrvh0hphdj.jpg
What the...? Yeah, when someone asks you to prove something, by definition they are being a little "accusatory" I suppose. It's still no reason for you to get all butthurt about it and tell me to "go screw myself," dumbass! Basically, I called you out on something... and you answered the call. Case closed!

And FYI, I'd rather screw your mom, or ChunLiBarbie (assuming she's a woman who is at least semi-attractive and not some dude pretending to be a chick). LOL!

bread's done
Back