Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (DS) $19.96 at Walmart

maudig1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
It says prices vary in stores so I'm guessing that this is an online deal only. Shipping was only 97 cents though, it came out to $22.40 shipped for me. Debating on whether or not to pull the trigger. It is less than $10 cheaper on Amazon once you calculate tax and shipping(don't wanna go near a B&M if I don't have to) so it's not exactly a steal...

[quote name='Trance Addix']I have this game sealed still -- damn backlog =/

Need to decide if it's going to be this or Darksiders next.[/QUOTE]

My advice would be to play the Mario and Luigi game first. Darksiders was good and had an excellent premise and beautiful art-style, but its game mechanics became very repetitive, very quickly. The story began with an action packed opening, but devolved through the course of the game into a lackluster pile of meh, followed by endless backtracking and item-fetching. After around 11-12 hours in, I was already growing bored and hoping the game would end soon, so that I could move onto something else. Just my thoughts, though. ;)

Amazon has now price matched, I went ahead and jumped on it.

They also PMed DQ9 & Super Scribblenauts. Someone should update the OP accordingly.

Thanks OP and thanks Mixer for the update on Amazon. Went ahead and bought this and DQ IX, needed some games for my 3DS purchase in March since none of the launch games look that interesting(unless they can get Zelda in there).

Am I the only person who thinks this game got incredibly hard at the end? I gave up and never finished it because I would get raped in 1 battle with the enemies at the end of the game. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and totally worth buying. I do need to get back and give it another shot...

Is there a way that I can order this and then can pick it up at my Walmart that has the game, or do I really have to wait until they ship another copy there?

Ordered one for my son's birthday (in 5 months...planning ahead). Thanks!

Also...you're welcome for reporting the Walmart price to Amazon. ;) Yeah, I'll just take all the credit...

Good price for a good game. It's not the best game ever but it's pretty damn fun. The final boss battle is annoying but it's pretty easy if you really know what you're doing. For $20 you should grab it :)

deal is dead... back up to $30, which is still $5 off but hardly a good deal. Congrats for those who got one

edit: wasn't aware amazon pm'ed... in that case someone should change the title of the thread to amazon

bread's done
Back