Mario & Luigi PiT $21.99 +$3 s/h @Newegg

I'd buy M&L now, but I want MMPU way more... but thanks for the heads up -- I know where to get it when I get around to buying this.

[quote name='Foolman']That's a good deal. Too bad I just bought M&L.[/QUOTE]

Aye, I just got it from the Cheapy Gamespot deal.

Havoc the title says PLUS shipping and handling, not WITH shipping and handling. It's at least $35 new most everywhere else so you're still saving about $10. If that's not enough for you then I guess you'll have to wait for clearance because we know Nintendo is stubborn about price drops on their first party stuff.

[quote name='Redeema']Havoc the title says PLUS shipping and handling, not WITH shipping and handling. It's at least $35 new most everywhere else so you're still saving about $10. If that's not enough for you then I guess you'll have to wait for clearance because we know Nintendo is stubborn about price drops on their first party stuff.[/QUOTE]
D'oh! My bad.

)-(

You might want to change topic title. My total comes to $24.98 but I've heard too many bad things about this game to spend that much on it. There are about 5 other DS games I would rather have anyway.

[quote name='daweba']There are about 5 other DS games I would rather have anyway.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure that none of them are bootlegs ;)

[quote name='irc_email']Just make sure that none of them are bootlegs ;)[/QUOTE]
LOL so that hasn't been forgotten yet :lol:

Is that guy still around? I have to admit I was pretty stupid back then--you can see right through 90% of bootleg auctions on ebay if you know what to look for. And bootlegs are a lot less common on the DS anyway, at least for now.

WTF is with newegg? They want the "phone number off the back of your credit card", and mine doesn't have any phone numbers back there.

[quote name='jasonditz']WTF is with newegg? They want the "phone number off the back of your credit card", and mine doesn't have any phone numbers back there.[/QUOTE]
just give them the customer support number for your cc

I think that's optional even, just something that will smooth along the process if your order happens to get randomly pulled for fraud prevention screening.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I think that's optional even, just something that will smooth along the process if your order happens to get randomly pulled for fraud prevention screening.[/QUOTE]

That's the way they make it sound, but if you don't enter the number they don't let you proceed.

bread's done
Back