Mario Party 8 deals?

Cyb3-rr

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of a deal on this game? The cheapest I can find is at Buy.com using google checkout = $35 including shipping. Is this the best deal around?

[quote name='deathscythehe']Wrong forum. This belongs in the request section.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, will post it in the proper forum.

$35 is about the best deal you'll find. Hell that is better than my keep it price from gamefly, which is normally $5 less than any deal around.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I got 2 copies at CC 2-3 weeks ago for $26 plus taxes :)[/quote]

I'm assuming they don't have it for that price anymore? :p

[quote name='Vinny']It probably won't be on sale for a while...

I'm just waiting until the TRU B2G1F sale.[/quote]

And around when would that be?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']And around when would that be?[/QUOTE]

It's usually not until Fall sadly, around October.:whistle2:(

Sometimes it's nice because it starts around the same time as some great fall releases but usually it comes a bit earlier.

[quote name='Vinny']It's usually not until Fall sadly, around October.:whistle2:(

Sometimes it's nice because it starts around the same time as some great fall releases but usually it comes a bit earlier.[/quote]

Well, at least it's not too far away. I was actually planning on waiting to make large purchases til' fall anyways. I'm hoping for some good deals w/ Black Friday and Holiday sales, I wanna pick up a 360 system :D

Sooo, no deals on MP8 yet then eh? Guess I'll stick to CAG for a good deal then :eek:

bread's done
Back