Mario Party 9 (Wii) $49.99 + $10 Gift Card @ Target

[quote name='bojay1997']I wonder if this will be in the Sunday Target ad as well?[/QUOTE]

Shows as msrp on the weekly circular, so buy it now through the website, if you want any sort of discount.

According to the Bestbuy thread, it's also msrp on there...typical stuff for Nintendo first party titles (even if it's more rehash with a twist)

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Hope TRU has the $10 GC deal. Am planning to purchase the game this Sunday.[/QUOTE]

No gift card. I believe TRU is doing a B1G1 50% off all Mario games next week.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']What a great deal! In for 10... NOT![/QUOTE]

No need to be that way about it. This is a legitimate deal.

That said, I'm happy for this thread simply because I didn't know 9 was even in the works. My sister seems to like Mario Party quite a bit, and it even comes out on her birthday- I may have to consider it. :3 Thanks OP!

I'll be interested in reviews from people who get it. The play mechanic in the promo vid seemed odd with everyone moving around the board together. We've got all the other MP 1-8 (and still have all machines to play them on), but since we just got Fortune Street I will wait unless someone tells me it's great/better/big improvement, or something.

[quote name='prim4444']No gift card. I believe TRU is doing a B1G1 50% off all Mario games next week.[/QUOTE]

:(
I could pick up the new mario & sonic game. My son loves playing the demo.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']What a great deal! In for 10... NOT![/QUOTE]

Yep, you def. put the ass in CAG.

Hope this is better than 8 was.

What I really want is like a "greatest hits" version of MP where they take the best maps and mini-games and throw them all together in one game. Or even better yet, just take ALL the maps and ALL the minigame (along with ALL the characters) and throw them into a megamix version.

bread's done
Back