mario party

I have them all and I think they all suck equally. I just buy them because their nintendo.

Not 4, I hated the levels in that one. They have always had an element of chance, but the levels in 4 went way beyond what had been there before. When you can get stuck in one section of the board for most of a game, something's wrong.

Not having played 5 yet, I'd say it's one of the n64 ones. It's been too long since I played them so I can't remember exactly which, but probably 1 or 2.

I played all of them but can't remember the first 3, but recently played 4 and 5. I think I like 4 a little better than 5. And no, they don't suck.

[quote name='Poodleman']which one would be best for a 4 year old?[/quote]

If you have a GameCube, I would go with 4. You might be able to find it for $29.99.
EDIT-It's $34.99 at ebgames.com.

thanks NintendoFanGirl! is this fun for all ages? my grandma likes to occasionally play nintendo (while drinking manhattens and smoking cigarretes).

[quote name='Poodleman']thanks NintendoFanGirl! is this fun for all ages? my grandma likes to occasionally play nintendo (while drinking manhattens and smoking cigarretes).[/quote]

You're welcome!
Yes, I would say it is fun for all ages. It is very simple to play too, which is nice for those who aren't used to video games. I was playing 5 a few days ago and we were screaming at the TV. I don't know if we were loving it or hating it (because we were losing!!).

"Not a fan of any, but MP2 wins by default since they dress as pirates on the pirate board"

Yoshipirate!

I am still looking for a PAL copy of MP2... I have always wanted to see Yoshipirate in action... *sniff*

You forgot a "NONE OF THE ABOVE" option.

I hate to sound like dennisDfat here, but mario party games really suck. They all suck so bad, I really don't understand why people keep buying them. In fact, EVERY party/boradgame/minigame/ game has sucked big ass - monopoly party, shrek super party, sonic shuffle, disney party, and all mario party's. They involve relitivly no skill, rely on mostly random luck, are tedious, time consuming, with the same repetitive animations, have uninteresting goals, and games that last forever.

Theres nothing more boring than waiting for someone to take their turn, waiting for the Donkey Kong animation to move his fat ass 7 spaces, reading a bunch of text, and then playting some ridiculously easy minigame made difficult by sluggish controls, an impossible objective, or random event that unfairly hinders your progress.

mario party 1 all the way, that was the most addictive one ever, the others just went down hill from there.

bread's done
Back