Mario Power Tennis

dmpolska

CAGiversary!
Hey does anyone here know the best place where I can find the cheapest copy of Mario Power Tennis? Other than ebay... thanks :) ;)

Gamefly is very reliable. They're an online rental company, so the game is used. However, all of their used games are in mint condition and include the box/case and manual.

why don't you just trade for it, with your fellow gamer. You won't find it for anything less until it hits PC version....Player's Choice, just like Toadstool Tour did

I'll sell it to anyone for $35 shipped via USPS Priority if you're willing to pay via PayPal. (I need to get money on my debit card, which comes straight out of paypal)

I think it's going to go PC very soon so that's what I'm waiting for. It's been about 7 months or so without any pricedrop so I think it might just be time for it to drop in price, unless it turns into the next SSBM or Mario Kart which could mean that will take forever to drop in price. Might wanna trade with someone on that chance then or Gamefly.

[quote name='RandyTsai']I think its going to be 50% off at gamerush starting the May 31.[/QUOTE]

He's right.

24.99 if you have a Gamerush near you.

bread's done
Back