Marvel Animated Feature Gift Set

I imagine it to be some crappy DVD's of the cartoons (Spider-man, X-men, something else) with random episodes that don't do anything together, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No way we can be that lucky. Its probably the newer movies (Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2) and something else.[/QUOTE]

I've seen that Box Set at FYE for 34.99. It was UA 1&2 and the soundtracks (BOOO!!). This is got to be something else, unless The Iron Man or Doc Strange Movie cames out that day.

Edit: It's Ultimate Avengers 1 &2 with Iron man. Check this out: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8159869&st=Iron+man&type=product&id=1608729

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No way we can be that lucky. Its probably the newer movies (Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2) and something else.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's Ultimate 1 +2 and animated Iron Man I believe

I imagine Iron Man will be a lot like the first two - decent. That BB price for the box set is horrific though, $69.99 for 3 dvds !? fuck that! I believe I bought the first two Ultimate Avengers for $12 a pop at Circuit City a couple months ago.

[quote name='Swift900']I believe I bought the first two Ultimate Avengers for $12 a pop at Circuit City a couple months ago.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure I've seen them both of them on sale there for $10 at times.

bread's done
Back