Marvel Heroes BOGO Costumes and Heroes

nny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
https://marvelheroes.com/news/news-articles/big-ten-week-has-arrived

Marvel Heroes is an excellent f2p arpg from the creator of Diablo 2. One amazing thing they've done is to not only consistently add content and tune the game, but to also hold promotional weekends with extra free stuff. They've recently decided to make the weekend long promotions a week long as often as they can to accommodate more people.

Starting today they're having a weeklong event where they have 10 of their previous promotions all running at the same time.

To bring it back to deals, one of the promotions is buy 1 get 1 random on either costumes or heroes.

You can also use Steam credit to buy in-game currency and you'll get a card for every $9 spent.

They gave out a bunch of free codes for everybody this weekend too.

From the MH forums:

Free random hero: RNDMHRO
Free random costume: RNDMCSTM
Free Spring Candy Boost: SPRCNDY2
Free Retcon Device: InfiniteRetconWeek
Free Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar: PEWPEWPEW
Free Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar: VENGEANCE
Free Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar: REDWHITEBLUE
Free Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar: NOTASKRULL
Free Iridium Triple Rush Engery Bar: FASTBALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, thank you OP! I remember playing this while it was in beta and really enjoying it. This should be enough for me to get into the full game.

Thanks for consolidating all the codes from the forums. I enjoyed the beta but after it went final, my computer can barely run it even on the lowest settings for whatever reason. I'm just redeeming codes and logging in for the special events till I build a new comp.

bread's done
Back