Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

spzero

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for any possible deal for the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Played the 2nd one and I just loved it. However, new copies are incredibly scarce and virtually all gone, while used copies also suffer from this scarcity while costing up to $54.99 in EB Games - a price that I WILL not pay for a used 3 year old game.

So, in summary, a deal for Marvel Ultimate Alliance is what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

I should also add, it's for the PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe look for the Forza 2/MUA combo boxes that came as a pack-in a few years ago? I remember my local EB being filled with them, and I recall them being pretty cheap. I'm shocked that they would charge 54.99 for MUA, as it's had a TIV of a dollar or two for a long time... maybe they just didn't change the price tag? Might be worth it to ask them to scan it.

I would definitely check EB to see if the game is just priced wrong, because there's no reason it should be $54.99 used!

I know if you can find a copy of the game at Rogers Plus it's $17.99.

I bought my copy at EB, used, for like $2.96. I'd get them to scan them game in at the register to see what the actual price is. It's also $6.99 on gamestop.com, maybe goomba can hook you up? If you're desperate for a new, sealed copy, amazon.com has one for $17.99...through goomba, it would be about $30 CAD.

Aww, I thought I found one cheap for $17.99 in Amazon.ca used. However, I think after he saw the prices of other used copies listed at Amazon.ca for $54.95, he canceled the order saying that it was out of stock...

Unfortuneately the PS3 version is pretty scarce and still holds its value, best bet would be Ebay or Goozex for a cheap copy

Ebay and Goozex were no help. Ebay had it for an excess of $50, while Goozex basically didn't have any copies lying around.

However, I did find it, for $35 at a Play N' Trade near University. First time I went in that store, and I was very lucky that I even decided to.

I was at my local EbGames store in Heartland Mississauga and well I saw the MUA1 only for like 30 bucks and I asked him is this the real price and the guy was like "umm yeah" then I kept looking around and found the Forza 2/MUA1 Combo pack for 15 dollars. Was tempted to buy it but w/e Im lookin for a Tales of Vesperia and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

The Forza bundle is only for 360 not PS3.

MUA for 360 is all over the place for $10 or less in Toronto (I got the Forza/MUA bundle for $12) but now that you mention it, I don't see the PS3 version much.

bread's done
Back