Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
After the summer rush of comic book movies I decided to play MUA again, than I remembered I had MUA2 somewhere.

Unfortunately, i only get an "open tray" option when the disc is in the system, on both my systems :( - slim and old, both updated with the newest dashboard update.

Can anyone who has this game do me a favor and see if it works on theirs? and let me know what system/update they are running?

I would suspect with the new update having something to do with reading larger disc files or whatev, might be the culprit.

Sorry for making a thread on this but I did some searching around and even called xbox/activision and nothing :(

I appreciate it. I took it to a local game store (Microplay) and had them put it in their system, it said disconnected from xbox live, but I asked if they had the latest update on the system, they assured me they did.

Put it in and it worked - this was a non-slim system. As said I have played this game before, 2009 was my last cheese mint with the game, and I had my red elite system, tried that one again and no.

I cant think of too many options;
cleared the cache, dc'd from live... same thing, just "open tray" after i hear it stop reading.

Frustrating :(

edit; I got it working on my old console (elite), at first it didnt work, so i unplugged the HD, put the disc in and it loaded up to the part where you can actually PLAY!!! lol than i got a dirty disc error - the disc is literally brand new

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the same game, but this happened to me when I bought The Godfather 2. The game literally would just not play in my old Xbox 360. I even re-bought the game to try and see if it was the copy itself, but neither would play. When I bought my Xbox 360 S both copies worked in it.

I know that information doesn't help, but I'm pointing out that I've had a similar issue.

Not proud to admit it, but what I did was bought the second copy from Amazon, tried it, and when it worked in my slim I returned the original one to them, saying it was defective (I did buy the first copy from them, too). Might be worth it to do the same if the disc is defective.

bread's done
Back