Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for Xbox 360?

evilmregg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
I'm looking for the best deal on a copy, new or used, of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for the 360. I'm looking more for the stand-alone game than the Forza 2 bundle. It seems like all the used copies online are from that bundle, so it's hard to find the stand-alone game unless it's new and full-price.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Circuit City has it clearanced out for $16.96 Not too shabby.[/quote]

this price may be on the original print of the game [the one without the extra chars, but you can always download the villain and hero packs from xbox live]
Even if its the first printing its a good price.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Circuit City has it clearanced out for $16.96 Not too shabby.[/quote]

I'll have to give the local CC a try today on my lunch break. They never have any games I'm looking for, so my hopes aren't high, but thanks for the heads up!

It's around $10 for all the extra characters. Keep that in mind if you have to pick between the original and gold editions.

I checked the local CC and they did have one copy left, but it is indeed the old edition. I decided to pass on it for now and wait until there's some more used copies of the gold edition out there in circulation.

yea CC did not carry the gold version. The version that is really hard to find is the PH version, which is the gold version with a bonus disc. Cant find any B&M store or website that has it

[quote name='62t']yea CC did not carry the gold version. The version that is really hard to find is the PH version, which is the gold version with a bonus disc. Cant find any B&M store or website that has it[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I saw one of those at Target yesterday. Just didn't want to shell out the $30 for it.

I have the one that came with Forza 2 I don't play it, if you want to make some kind of deal I'll be more than happy to sell it to you for cheap.

[quote name='Gadgetron']this price may be on the original print of the game [the one without the extra chars, but you can always download the villain and hero packs from xbox live]
Even if its the first printing its a good price.[/quote]
How does this better version look like?

bread's done
Back