Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-Gold-Edition $15 at Amazon

joby27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this today and thought you guys might like it too.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultima..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212217818&sr=8-1

Per eminemobied12 suggestions check out Amazon's Deals and outlet section some really good deals as he pointed out. Here's the Link to start you guys off.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_nav_...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=401282601&pf_rd_i=468642

Amazon lowered the price to $14.25. Should I e-mail them for the .75 Adjustment?..........................................Of course because I'm a cheapassgamer!!!!

Now $13.53..........Had to get another adjustment. I wonder if the Amazon Customer Service know me by now.

It looks like it jumped back to $29.99. I know it dropped to $13.53 just recently and it was $13.53 today. If you guys are going to get the adjustment, You need to e-mail them TODAY!!!!! no later

i was going to do this but i'm too lazy... add these to ur post to it seems they are having clearance-esqe prices on a crapload of old games
Viewtiful Joe 2 for GC $4.26, THPG for Wii for $12.79, Viva Pinata: Party Animals for $12.79, The Club for PS3/360 $25.77, Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty $25.58, Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold For $15.00, Spy Games: Elevator Mission for Wii $8.53 and a ton of other stuff all sold from Amazon.com... others include GBA games for sub 7.00 and every other system games as well...

So is this the same as the normal Ultimate Alliance except that it includes the 8 new heroes and villains? How much are those separately if bought from the Marketplace? I have the MUA/Forza 2 combo, but I'd prefer having access to all the characters.

[quote name='Edge']So is this the same as the normal Ultimate Alliance except that it includes the 8 new heroes and villains? How much are those separately if bought from the Marketplace? I have the MUA/Forza 2 combo, but I'd prefer having access to all the characters.[/quote]

I think it's 800 points to purchase the extra characters.

I think it's 400 if you just want the 4 heroes and another 400 if you want just the villains.

Something like that.

[quote name='Edge']So is this the same as the normal Ultimate Alliance except that it includes the 8 new heroes and villains? How much are those separately if bought from the Marketplace? I have the MUA/Forza 2 combo, but I'd prefer having access to all the characters.[/quote]

800 MS points for both packs or 500 separately

[quote name='geehal']I'm pretty sure its not plat hits box, that's a different version that has a bonus disc.[/quote]

Wait, so what's on the bonus disc? If there's a better version, I might not want this one.

SPECIAL BONUS DVD

* Behind The Scenes Videos - "Creating The Alliance", "The Ink to Game Process", "The Ultimate Game" and "The Super Heroes of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

* Awesome collection of trailers

Great game. I have had it for some time now. I think I may start playing it again. I remember at one time their was a thread about geting online and playing co-op so maybe if no one is still doing that some of us can start that back up. I got this I think for 30 and it was worth it. Also it looks like it is now back up to 30 but still worth it.

Wow, that's great. I've been waiting for someone to have it in stock and then Amazon finally does and for a fantastic price and I get home from work half an hour too late. Crap....

[quote name='braindeadalive']Are the saves compatible? Could I play this with my regular 360 MUA save?[/quote]

i'd think so
i believe all gold is is just the original game with the additional downloadable content for free

[quote name='braindeadalive']Are the saves compatible? Could I play this with my regular 360 MUA save?[/QUOTE]

You can load up your original MUA saves in MUA:GE, but you CAN NOT use MUA:GE saves on MUA. Obviously, this measure was put in place so people could not pirate the characters into their original MUA.

While playing MUA:GE, if you load up your original MUA save and save your game, then you can never use that save file on MUA ever again. So, make sure you save in a different slot if you want to keep your original MUA save (although I have no idea why you would do that).

Once you get MUA:GE, the original is useless. After getting MUA:GE, I sold my original MUA.

The downloadable pack gives you more flexibility because it works with both MUA and MUA:GE.

This is back in stock right now. Just picked it up myself. I love Prime. :) No filler for me!

Really enjoyed this when I played it so long ago. Got rid of it before the price drop, and now i'm happy to play it again with the DLC. Loved the funhouse level where you get to play in old games!!

i know this isnt the place for this type of question but it could say me about $15 , if you have already played MUA and get the new gold version, does it add a whole new set of achievements or just the ones you already have, i think mine were locked out because i unlocked all costumes with the cheats and i accidently saved it. and i really want to play the new and i would be okay with the same achivements since i could just erase my previous file

The DLC comes with 250 achievement points, but GE is just the original + DLC, so it'll stack. Try this, erase your save file on the old one and try to run through again. If you can get an achievement(may be difficult depending on how many you got beforehand), then you should be fine with GE.

In case it's too difficult to get back to that point, try making another gamertag(be wary of the 1 month free gold trial, it might use one of them), cheat so you can't get achievements, then erase before you get too far ahead. Then on that same gamertag, start a new game and try to get achievements. You will essentially be checking if erasing the save file will reactivate achievements. Or, you can try making a new save file on the old gamertag, but I figure if you're still having issues, the save system doesn't allow for that or you haven't tried it.

The achievements are the same as the original + DLC.

[quote name='ddrpower']The DLC comes with 250 achievement points, but GE is just the original + DLC, so it'll stack. Try this, erase your save file on the old one and try to run through again. If you can get an achievement(may be difficult depending on how many you got beforehand), then you should be fine with GE.

In case it's too difficult to get back to that point, try making another gamertag(be wary of the 1 month free gold trial, it might use one of them), cheat so you can't get achievements, then erase before you get too far ahead. Then on that same gamertag, start a new game and try to get achievements. You will essentially be checking if erasing the save file will reactivate achievements. Or, you can try making a new save file on the old gamertag, but I figure if you're still having issues, the save system doesn't allow for that or you haven't tried it.

The achievements are the same as the original + DLC.[/quote]

thanx, i will try. the thing about running it through the old game was i rented it and at the time it was $30 to buy a game that came out a yr ago... but hopefully the gold ed. wil be the answer to my problems.

So if you have played the reg. edition of MUA and then you play the gold edition, do they count as 2 different games on your 360?

If I had to guess, no it doesn't. Unlike Lost Planet Colonies, this is just the downloadable content and the original with the same achievements and stuff.

I have been waiting for this game to hit the sweet spot for a loooong time. It has constantly been $25+ everywhere but $15 is a great price.

FYI, it still sells for over $20 on ebay and has ~$10 trade in value at Gamestop so you cannot go wrong buying this great game at $15.

I had been looking for the Forza/MUA double back around $15 but I would much rather have MUA downloadable content than Forza.

bread's done
Back