Marvel Ultimate Alliance - VIP Invites (20!) First come, first serve..

Cth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Activision's ULTIMATE ALLIANCE --

Featuring 120+ characters from the Marvel Universe, in the style of X-Men Legends I & II.

EDIT: All invites taken.. ask in the thread and someone may have some more..
EDIT: dago2727 .. all 20 invites sent!
EDIT: Contact the following (with your email address via PM) for an invite:
heyyoeddie
kennistond
SoulReaver
tangytangerine
The Grumpy Hatter

Ok, invites have been sent (I think I have one left and waiting to hear back from one guy who didn't include his email)

Check your inboxes (or spam folder just in case)

And if you didn't get one, just wait.. I think everyone who gets invited gets 20 invites (kinda like gmail)

As for what's there:

For now, it's exclusive forums (with info about the characters, etc)

And some prize giveaways/contests, etc..

Hey guys,

I'm finally finished with my 20 invites. Hopefully everyone else that wants one is able to get on from another CAG that I helped out. :)

I wouldn't mind a VIP invite...but I'd really like to know what they're for first.

(Does it matter what consoles you have right now, for instance? What does being a VIP entitle you to? etc.)

Answering my own question...from their website:
Insider access to the developers of the game. Exclusive assets like VIP-only wallpapers and a living screensaver that updates itself when new characters are revealed. A sneak peek behind the scenes atf the making of the game. A chance to win cool prizes like an Xbox 360, a PSP, or a poster signed by Stan Lee. All of this and more in the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP community!

So how do you become a member of the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP community? Simply pre-order the game at EB Games or Gamestop to receive your VIP registration code - and find out how you can unlock SILVER SURFER at the same time! Or if one of your friends is already a member of the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP community, have them invite you to join! VIPs can invite 20 friends each.

To find out more about the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance VIP community, go to http://vip.marvelultimatealliance.com - and enjoy!

I've got 20 as well, please PM me your email address if you'd like one. I'm very quick to email as I check it constantly. :)

I now have 20 invites too! Thank you Sejad for sending me an invite! I really want to give these away!!!

As it turns out every person who joins under me earns me 250 points!!!!

bread's done
Back