Marvel Ultmate Alliance 2 Squads...

Lynsanity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am looking for gamers interested in playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I intend to play as both Pro and Anti Registration.

If interested please list the following:

Pro or Anti:
Character:
Timezone:
Time Available:
Days Available:

Me:

Pro or Anti: Either
Character: Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Luke Cage
Timezone: Central
Time Available: Evenings
Days Available: M, W, Th, F, Sn

psnpals.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The game will then follow the Civil War story arc: a fight between heroes and villains causes an explosion in Stamford, Connecticut. Killing 600 civilians (including a number of school children), the government labels this "Super Powered Negligence", and the public demand a Superhuman Registration Act[6]. The government passes the act, and all meta-humans are forced to adhere to or disobey the law.

In the game, players are able to choose between the Pro-Registration side headed by Iron Man and Mister Fantastic with Songbird following them, or the Anti-Registration side, lead by Captain America and Luke Cage with Iron Fist working with them. These heroes are locked into their specific side, but the other characters are playable on either side of the conflict. Multiple endings are available, and are determined by the side chosen at the beginning of the game.

[quote name='Lynsanity']This must be the least desired game on CAG.[/QUOTE]

the storyline it follows is why im interested but because ive tried some of the earlier versions of this game type and didnt like it that much id rather wait for the price drop. its the comic book crowd that will be all over this and theres a decent number of them here. btw op is there a list somewhere of all the characters wh will be in it?

Captain America
Daredevil
Deadpool
Gambit
Green Goblin
Hulk
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Jean Grey
Juggernaut‡