Marvel vs. Capcom 2

BulletTime

CAGiversary!
If I'm not mistaken, this game is hard to find.. anyone know where I can get it for cheap? Any console. (excluding Dreamcast)

[quote name='BulletTime']If I'm not mistaken, this game is hard to find.. anyone know where I can get it for cheap? Any console. (excluding Dreamcast)[/quote]

It was part of the CC sale, so that should help it come down in price a little bit for the time being. Goodluck finding someone here to trade it to you though...

Ya it should be easier than Disgaea my CC had 4 of these and one Disgaea I got them all but they're all gone now sorry

[quote name='sevdustflyer']i got it for free and i have sex with it every night :whistle2:D[/quote]

That is just wrong. :cry:

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='sevdustflyer']i got it for free and i have sex with it every night :whistle2:D[/quote]

That is just wrong. :cry:[/quote]

Don't get too excited...he's just referring to the fact that his mom looks like a cross between the Shuma Gorath and Akuma.

B0NG! :twisted:

I'm I the only one who didn't find Disgaea hard at all to find. that game is a piece of cake to find compared to Rez for ps2 or DC

p.s does anyone know a good site that has a list of oop games

I've seen Disgaea at most EBs around me. I've also seen MvC2 at a bunch of FYEs. Its 30 bucks new at FYE for both Xbox and PS2.

ok that makes it a little bit easier. $30 at FYE? That is it? So just trade in my lotus challenge to FYE and that pretty much covers it. woot!

bread's done
Back