Marvel vs Capcom 3 Amazon Promo Code Thread.

[quote name='mr_bungle']PM'd the both of ya.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to everyone who PM me.
UPDATE Code sold!
I have worked out a trade with mr bungle.

I've got an extra 360 that I'll sell for $15 (paypal).

I'll only deal with someone who's a respected cag member. In other words, no deals for someone who just signed up to the site to post in this thread.

You have to love amazon:

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Dear Amazon.com
Customer,

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your pre-order of Dead Rising 2 for the Xbox 360. We apologize for the delay in sending the pre-order bonus codes.

Here are your bonus codes:
For a male avatar -
For a female avatar -

These codes will give you the Chuck Greene Avatar items. Each claim code is unique and can only be used once.

How to Use Your Code:
Step 1: Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard on your Xbox 360 Console
Step 2: Press the "Ring of Light Button" in the middle of your controller
Step 3: Navigate to the Marketplace blade
Step 4: Select "Redeem Code"
Step 5: Enter the code above (that matches your avatar's gender) exactly as shown above
Step 6: Your download will begin to your selected storage device

Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games
[/FONT]

[quote name='xboxliveperson']You have to love amazon:

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Dear Amazon.com
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Customer,[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for your pre-order of Dead Rising 2 for the Xbox 360. We apologize for the delay in sending the pre-order bonus codes.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Here are your bonus codes: [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]For a male avatar - [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]For a female avatar - [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]These codes will give you the Chuck Greene Avatar items. Each claim code is unique and can only be used once.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]How to Use Your Code:[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 1: Sign in to Xbox LIVE from the Xbox Dashboard on your Xbox 360 Console[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 2: Press the "Ring of Light Button" in the middle of your controller[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 3: Navigate to the Marketplace blade[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 4: Select "Redeem Code"[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 5: Enter the code above (that matches your avatar's gender) exactly as shown above[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Step 6: Your download will begin to your selected storage device[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Once the promotional code has been entered correctly click "Continue." Once you accept the terms you will be taken to the download screen.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Thank you for your continued support of Amazon.com/games [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif].[/FONT]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

yea I got my avatar items today. Im trying to trade them as well. accepting offers...EDIT ALL GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
would like a code.

have a female Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood avatar gear code to trade

Uncharted 2 GOTY bonus content

still have the 50% off marvel vs capcom 3 code- $15 paypal

also have the code for the xbox chuck greene avatars- male, female - $15 paypal

or cyl- ms points

I have a code also. The only thing I want is at least a $15 giftcard from Amazon for an extra $10 I'll also give you the male and female DR2 Avatar code. If anyone is interested pm me.

Ok I just entered my 50% off MvC3 code and I didn't know it was going to add it to my account. If anyone is interested I can buy up to 3 games at once (not sure if I can buy more after the first order) but if anyone is interested I will charge anyone $40 for a game or $35 if you have any kind of code for trade Ps3/Xbox/Wii. I will only take the ones that I want though so people with codes that I want will get it first. If anyone has a Krue-bear code for Naughty Bear (xbox) I will drop the price to $15 for you. (NO MORE DUKE CODES) Someone is selling me one. Those prices include shipping as well and I will either ship them on release date or the next day, PM me for more info if interested!

Both these topics seem kinda dead now but worth a try as I do not want this game and am willing to help out anyone that wants it. I want to keep it 1 game per person so I don't get someone trying to sell em, I will go 2 max if you have a good reason (friend or family)

**Also if you have any kind of discount code to add to it as well I'll be more than willing to use it on your game for you. If no one wants any or buys any I will probably just buy 3 and sell them on ebay lol

If anyone is up for offering a code for free hit me up. I have nothing to offer.

Yes i realize this is a "Trade" area but the post directing to here said for asking as well so here i am :)

If any wants to trade a 50% off coupon I have:

Rock Band Track Pack vol 2 code Xbox 360
High velocity bowling PS3 code
Patapon 2 PSP PSN code

Let me know.

I have codes for either Scott Pilgrim: The Game, Shatter and MvC2 on PSN.

Anyone up for trading for one of those?

I'll trade a $10 gamestop.com code and throw in $5 via paypal as well. I don't know if these codes are specific to PS3 or 360, but if they are, I'm looking for a PS3 one. PM me.

I still have a code for trade if anyone is interested. I'm looking for amazon.com credit codes, xbox live points, xbl dlc codes, or 360 games for trade. send me a pm of what ya got.

I can do an art piece for a MvC3 code for anyone interested, I'm open to pretty much any subject matter.

Just PM me.

If by chance someone has a code they wont be using, I would love to pick up this game. I have a $10 gamestop gift code I can give in exchange. Thanks.

bread's done
Back