Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3/360) $52.99 + free shipping @ Buy.com

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285528

This is a much better thread, though, since it has the actual name of the game and not just an abbreviation. I'll be submitting this to Amazon in hopes of a price match, too. :3[/QUOTE]

Whoops, my bad. I only searched Page 1 of the forum for "Marvel" and "Capcom," and all that popped up was the Special Edition thread.

How do you submit for a price match?

[quote name='davjaffe']Whoops, my bad. I only searched Page 1 of the forum for "Marvel" and "Capcom," and all that popped up was the Special Edition thread.

How do you submit for a price match?[/QUOTE]

On the game's page, scroll down to "Product Details" and click on "Tell us about a lower price." You'll want to click Online, obviously, then link them to the Buy.com page and enter the price ($52.99) and shipping ($0). Really hoping they match this. ;)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']On the game's page, scroll down to "Product Details" and click on "Tell us about a lower price." You'll want to click Online, obviously, then link them to the Buy.com page and enter the price ($52.99) and shipping ($0). Really hoping they match this. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much. Good luck.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Kmart is giving $25 in reward credit for this if you're not afraid of B&M.[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty sweet deal, but I already have it on order from Amazon and I'm not sure I want to get locked in to keep buying from K-Mart.

I already have it preordered on Amazon with a bunch of credit on there but I submitted the lower price for the XBOX 360 version. Hope Amazon matches.

bread's done
Back