Marvel vs. Capcom 3: SE (PS3) back instock (3/25) at Amazon

[quote name='decon']How limited is the SE?[/QUOTE]

Not that limited like it was originally planned. I would say the 'rarest' things related to MvC3 would be the comic con shirt by I-am 8 bit. You hardly ever see those on the market.

Like others, I am gonna wait for the "gold" or "super" edition later on. it's how they do things now a days.

Capcom's never done a "gold" or "super" edition of the Marvel games (it's really only a Street Fighter thing when it comes to their fighters). IIRC Capcom's PR guy said the Marvel license was for one game only.

[quote name='shibaraski']it was the regular case[/QUOTE]

that's why i think this is collectible. People get too concerned about full DLC loaded versions.

[quote name='VaultDweller']i will wait for the super version thats coming out in 6-8 months[/QUOTE]

Do you buy anything? Every thread is mocking the deal or claiming you'll be waiting for "x" reason lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaku77']Do you buy anything? Every thread is mocking the deal or claiming you'll be waiting to "x" reason lol[/QUOTE]

you're actually spot on. It seems that's his m.o. :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/search.php?searchid=4648714

i love this gem: "ehh I canceled my $39 nascar game, dont think the game will be good, it will probably drop to $40 real fast"

cancelled a $39 deal because the game will be $1 more soon. brilliant.

[quote name='confoosious']you're actually spot on. It seems that's his m.o. :

i love this gem: "ehh I canceled my $39 nascar game, dont think the game will be good, it will probably drop to $40 real fast"

cancelled a $39 deal because the game will be $1 more soon. brilliant.[/QUOTE]
The weird thing is that he actually has 918 trophies, unless he is just displaying someone's PSN account. LOL

His name is VaultDweller, so maybe he thinks the apocalypse destroyed everything and he is too scared to go outside.

[quote name='confoosious']you're actually spot on. It seems that's his m.o. :

cancelled a $39 deal because the game will be $1 more soon. brilliant.[/QUOTE]

Man...I can always count on you to make me LMAO. This one is no different. Seriously, WTF is wrong with some people? lol

[quote name='SKEETER']Was it ever up? I was looking all morning.[/QUOTE]

it was yesterday and the day before, I looked at it when I got my shipping notification, and the price was up there w/ the 360 version-$93.XX or something. Glad I locked in at the $69.99.

Not really ever getting my hands on the LE, I was a little upset to see how the mini-comic was just wrapped to the game. Now its like, I have to keep the comic with the case in the slip cover, or store the slip cover and the comic b/c just the steelbook would not fill out the slip cover completely..argh! (sorry just a minor OCD rant..)

IDK, the game was hard, but someone tell me if the d-pad for the PS3 isn't good to use..meaning, since there is technically no diagonal area on the d-pad, do half-circle movements fully register? I couldn't do Wolvie's tornado attack on the third mission stage and just turned the game off..

[quote name='token2k6']i

IDK, the game was hard, but someone tell me if the d-pad for the PS3 isn't good to use..meaning, since there is technically no diagonal area on the d-pad, do half-circle movements fully register? I couldn't do Wolvie's tornado attack on the third mission stage and just turned the game off..[/QUOTE]

The d-pad for the PS3 works alright, it's just it kept hurting my fingers when I would do a move with a diagonal input. I did however buy the Street Fighter IV gamepad for this purpose and it's a night and day improvement. Sure the price is a little steep but it's worth it to save my fingers.

[quote name='token2k6']it was yesterday and the day before, I looked at it when I got my shipping notification, and the price was up there w/ the 360 version-$93.XX or something. Glad I locked in at the $69.99...[/QUOTE]

Yeah when I looked yesterday it was $93.xx and figured it was not up yet. Guess I somehow missed out again :(

i 'pre-ordered' when this thread popped up and it arrived at my doorstep yesterday... of all things. apparently there must have been like 20 or something since it didn't even come back on the site

[quote name='juanawoman']The weird thing is that he actually has 918 trophies, unless he is just displaying someone's PSN account. LOL

His name is VaultDweller, so maybe he thinks the apocalypse destroyed everything and he is too scared to go outside.[/QUOTE]

900 trophies isn't that much really. I have 2000 and still manage to have a full time job, a girlfriend. Still have time to host parties, watch movies, and listen to music.

[quote name='SKEETER']Yeah when I looked yesterday it was $93.xx and figured it was not up yet. Guess I somehow missed out again :([/QUOTE]

It's not Amazon but the Capcom Store has the :ps3: version in stock (515 available). They charge shipping + tax but they are currently offering a 10% off code when you sign up for their newsletter (store front page, to the right hand side you will see the banner). They offer free shipping on orders over $100.

[quote name='htown01']Amazon states "Back-ordered. Due in stock April 12 for $56.99. Who knows how many they'll have at this price :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't see it.

I didn't see anything mentioned about the backorder, but i did see a used-like new version from amazon warehouse that i just snagged for $56, ;) here's hopeing it comes new

update: Got my game from amazon and it was NEW! the outside slip cover was a bit worn around the edges but the game with comic and all were still with original shrink wrap and new :) amazon warehouse kicks ass

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499']Don't see it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're right, it's gone :whistle2:k That was odd. I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe someone else can explain what happened.

bread's done
Back