Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition Steelbook Amazon $69.99 - (Sold out now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crosby_87

CAG Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about, buy it from Amazon its $69.99.
Make sure to add to cart from Amazon, it just came in stock.

Is everyone freaking blind? Its $69.99 from AMAZON, come on guys. First deal post and 2 people not paying attention.

[quote name='gotdott']not particularly worth it imo (i traded mine in) but a collector's item is a collector's item i guess[/QUOTE]

Click on 49 new from $69.99, Amazon is the one selling for 69.99

I've been seeing a lot of these lately, might not be as rare as most people thought. Still worth $69.99 IMO. Looks like the 360 version is a preorder "Available March 19th". Thanks OP.

[quote name='crosby_87']Is everyone freaking blind? Its $69.99 from AMAZON, come on guys. First deal post and 2 people not paying attention.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm blind haha

It's worth the money imo, the game is pretty fun and you get a nice little artbook with it. Plus the DLC characters are going to cost $10 anyways.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Why is this SE so popular again?[/QUOTE]

It's not and this won't be the last time you see them released, Capcom had way too many published.

It's good for the Steel Case. The DLC will be released to everyone to buy so it's pointless when in reality the game is not worth 60.

It's good for people who missed out on it. I think it's worth it, nifty steel case, cool but short comic plus the DLC characters.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Why is this SE so popular again?[/QUOTE]

If you were looking at the vanilla version of the game and were planning on getting the $10 worth of DLC at some point anyway then you could look at the SE as if you're getting a pack-in comic and a steelcase for free.

If you're a huge fan of the series or you take Marvel vs Capcom seriously, you were going to buy the game on or near release date so you're going to pay retail or near it. Secondly, you're going to pay up for the extra character DLC so the SE is a sound purchase in that regard.

If you're just a casual fan or you're not that into fighting games, you can avoid the SE. You're better off waiting for the regular version to drop or go on sale, which it will because it is a fighting game.

I have the SE, it's not reapply worth it IMO. I like the game, but compared to SSF4 it pales both online and off. For those that got it for 50% off, it was a steal. But, at 70 it's a little much unless you're a big mvc fan. I'll admit the Steelbook is one of the coolest I've seen, but I just don't think it's worth 70.

This is still available from the capcom store -- shipping not free unless you scrounge up a order over $100. I have heard shipping may be lengthy, but they have 570 PS3 SE in stock for PS3 & Xbox OOS (when I checked prior to this post).

So depending on the shipping cost under 80 bucks = beats amazon 3rd party sales

http://shop.capcom.com/store/capcomus/home/themeID.1944700

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back