Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Tweet Up Contest! Big Prizes!

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!
UPDATE!!!! OK, we need to cut our losses here. We're being DESTROYED by Destructoid, so by all means, you can #MvC3 @DTOID's Twitter page if you want a chance at the big prize.

I will still award my review copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 to someone who still #MvC3 @videogamedeals. My cut off time for that will be the end of today.

---------------------------------

Many of you know that Capcom is finishing off their 6-month long Fight Club tour of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 this Thursday in San Francisco, but what many of you don't know is that there's a much more exclusive pub crawl for journalists tomorrow night which includes a performance with Big Boi and a Tweet Up contest where you CAGers can potentially win a MvC3 prize pack!

And it's starts NOW!

Tweet-Up Contest Details:

1. Follow the CAG Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/videogamedeals) and tweet your favorite MvC3 faction, Team Capcom or Team Marvel (featuring #MvC3) and their favorite MvC3 character @videogamedeals with the #MvC3 hash

2. Capcom will tally the number of tweets featuring #MvC3 AND this Twitter account

3. Most tweets of #MvC3 to a Twitter account (hopefully @videogamedeals) wins the grand prize pack to send to a follower of their choosing. Our biggest competition is Destructoid, but I'm confident we can do this.

**Contest timing: Today @ 4PM – Wednesday 2/9 at 12 PM PT**

Example comment:

“@videogamedeals Team Capcom Jill Valentine! I want that prize pack! #MvC3 ”

“@videogamedeals Team Marvel Wolverine > Team Edward any day #MvC3”

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Tweet-up Contest Grand prize

Prize Pack includes

-An exclusive Meatbun “Waste of Flesh” T-shirt

-A Special Edition of Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

-A regular edition of Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

-And some additional Capcom surprises!

UPDATE!

I'm going to up the ante: Regardless of whether we win or lose, I'll include my own review copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 to a random participant. Note, this will be the sealed, retail copy since I'm already reviewing already using a prerelease review ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will defly help out. Does that mean we can just spam the tweets tho?
oh yeah tweeted as @genxsis83

Last edited by a moderator:
Tweeted as @jimpower64

"@videogamedeals Looking like Dante as fav and Dante/ViewtifulJoe/CaptainAmerica for team pick #MvC3 for Capcom prize pack let's go CAG!!"

Woot!

Tweeted it up (@Bloggers99). God, this is a contest I would kill to win. Couldn't afford a pre-order. MvC is the best fighter out there.

bread's done
Back