Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Tweet Up Contest! Big Prizes!

Thanks for the help guys. Here's an amusing Google chat I had this morning with Hamza from Destructoid:

me: Now I'll see if this Airborne shit really works tonight.
Hamza: ah man, you too?
me: No, so don't BECOME YOU.
Not much point taking Airborne if I'm already sick.
Hamza: oh
well
i'm going to cough on you the whole night
me: So hot.
(swoon)

FYI, the actual pub crawl goes from 6:15 to midnight tonight. I'll be sure to post drunken pics tomorrow.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']me: Now I'll see if this Airborne shit really works tonight.
Hamza: ah man, you too?
me: No, so don't BECOME YOU.
Not much point taking Airborne if I'm already sick.
Hamza: oh
well
i'm going to cough on you the whole night
me: So hot.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't.

Just don't touch your face with your hands while he or she is around, put your clothing for a wash and try to shower before you sleep. If you do all that, you should be golden. Maybe.

so, kinda confused by this contest...does tweeting for both sides increase our odds...or is that just a downright dick move?

that being said, tweeted as @EarthBoundX5 for CAG!!

OK, we need to cut our losses here. We're being DESTROYED by Destructoid, so by all means, you can #MvC3 @DTOID's Twitter page if you want a chance at the big prize.

I will still award my review copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 to someone who still #MvC3 @videogamedeals. My cut off time for that will be the end of today.

Oh, and how was the pub crawl? Solid, I'll have details in the CAG blog tonight or tomorrow. I'm not normally a keepsake kinda person but I just might keep this $0.00 admission ticket that features the text "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Presents: Big Boi".

Tweeted @Darklurkr23

Capcom over Marvel anyday. All the Marvel characters are imbalanced as shit.

Cag is better then DestrucNOID anyday!
noid.jpg

[quote name='genxsis83']Any news on who won the MvC3 review copy?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know as well. Just got TDU2 and don't have the spare cashola for MvC3. :p

These days my favorite number is 9, so I picked the 9th tweet after searching "@videogamedeals #MvC3"

bw3733 monkeyface, reply back soon to hear the good news.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']These days my favorite number is 9, so I picked the 9th tweet after searching "@videogamedeals #MvC3"

bw3733 monkeyface, reply back soon to hear the good news.[/QUOTE]

That is me! :whistle2:o
I tweeted you back btw.

Edit: I tweeted with bw3733 :p

[quote name='bluedotlounge']I'm mailing it on Monday:

[/QUOTE]

-gets down on knees and screams to the heavens- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bread's done
Back