marvel vs capcom2 NO-WORK on PS2 slim

kelpie182

CAGiversary!
i just brought a ps2 slim and my marvel vs capcom 2 which i had for about 2 years doesnt work. The screen tell me to insert a ps1 or ps2 game.

the cd is in excellent condition and it worked on the regular ps2 i had. i tried other blue disk and they worked
can anyone try and see if they have or had the same problem?

I just had the same thing happen to me with Star Wars Racers Revenge. It booted the second time, though.

I've also been having a similar problem with metal arms. It'll boot to the Playstation 2 screen then freeze, then it'll boot to the developer's screen then freeze, then it'll boot to the loading screen and freeze. Won't go any farther than that.

My slim also won't recognize a controller in port 2 with a gameshark dongle inserted in port 2 with some games like Shrek 2, racers revenge, episode 3, and a few more.

You say you just got the PStwo so maybe you can take it back and exchange for another one? Maybe you just grabbed a defective unit.

My PSTwo Slim was defective out of the box. It wouldn't play blue bottom discs.

I had a brand new PSTwo and a brand new Tekken Tag Tournament and it wouldn't work.

I returned the PSTwo and got another, and it worked fine. It also was much quieter.

bread's done
Back