Maryland CAG's - B1G1 FREE on Used Games @ Record & Tape Traders - 1/1/09 ONLY

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']Thanks for posting here I dont check regional and would not have know[/quote]

Same here, man. really appreciate it. Definitely be checking this out.

What a perfect deal. The frederick location is a nerf football's throw away from my residence. Since I'm hosting New Years there and not going to baltimore, I can stumble my way up to R&TT in the morning, score some deals, and then veg out the rest of the day.

A question for anyone that might know: how does their system ring up purchases? IE: if I were to get 2 $30 and 2 $15 games(with the intention of getting 1 $30 and 1 $15 for free), would I only get the 2 $15 for free instead? Should I have them ring up each set individually?

Last edited:
How'd you guys hold out? I was able to get Metal Gear 4, Burnout Paradise, Battlefield BC, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for $53. I would've grabbed more(especially in regards to the blu-ray movies, which were already a great price without the B1G1 deal), but I was sort of tired, and didn't want to have the guy ring up a whole bunch of seperate purchases to get the most mileage out of the deal. I am a bit jealous though... I was the first person there, but I managed to overlook COD: World at War and MK Vs. DC, which another guy snagged for what I'd imagine was a real sweet price.

bread's done
Back