MasaTFC & Super Friends Xmas Lowball Bash is Over!!! OP is updated!

So, there are several additional pictures for the PS1 games in the spoilers, but some of the colors aren't set properly (so it's hard to tell there's a link):

152. / Dark Souls CE - "1 medium dent" is also a picture, but the color needs to be set to "Orange"
170. Brave Fencer Musashi - The beginning URL tag is mistyped (it is currently URR --> change to URL to fix)
171. Chrono Cross - the first "several long but light surface scratches" is actually a link to another picture, but for some reason the color isn't set to "Orange".
172. Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chrono Trigger - the description is also a link, for some reason the color isn't set to "Orange"

So, to answer the question: All pictures showcasing scratches were deliberately taken at an angle with the light reflected to highlight the surface area of the scratches; in most (if not all) cases the scratches are no where near as bad or deep if you inspect them in person. (Masa, if you don't mind including this in the PS1 game section to reassure all bidders..) For Chrono Cross in particular, I had no problem at all starting up a new game and loading a saved game during the quick test before this lowball began.

EDIT: yup, I've double-checked Chrono Chross; disk 1 has very light surface surface scratches; it is definitely not as deep as the picture would suggest (I outdid myself with trying to convey the light scratches).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thefurrypanda']171. Chrono Cross - 1$ thefurrypanda :DD[/QUOTE]

bah humbug! stole my idea!

edit- updated to post #253

44. Ghostbusters: The Video Game A $3 Kobberbean
55. Dark Cloud 2 A $12 Kobberbean
130. DBZ Goku Action figure (originally came packaged with a DVD; I have the DVD box but not the DVD. Figure has never been used). A $4 Kobberbean
157. SW:TOR CE [Master Gnost-Dural Journal] - S$2 Kobberbean
158. SW:TOR CE [Darth Malgus Statue] A - $8 Kobberbean
170. Brave Fencer Musashi - C $9 Kobberbean
186. Xenoblade Chronicles Art Book (22 pages) - A $5 Kobberbean
190. Darksiders 2 Death's Head Pin (approx. 1.5" x 1.75") - A $2 Kobberbean
194. Disney Epic Mickey CE - S - $3 Kobberbean
198. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE - A $3 - Kobberbean
278. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - B $3 Kobberbean
281. White Knight Chronicles - A $2 Kobberbean

Sorry for the double post, but does adding the
243. Harvest Moon: Hero of Leafy Valley +1 dollar to whomever previous bid counts?
It takes a long time to load up the first page for me to see whoever is bidding and I can imagine how crazy it'll be during the last 5 minutes.
Thanks!

144. Batman Begins - A $4 BLink
145. Batman: The Dark Knight (w/ slipcover) - A $4 BLink
165. 007: Agent Under Fire - A $1 BLink

229. Fallout 3 - S $1 - kyrhon
231. Fallout New Vegas - A $2 - kyrhon
235. Final Fantasy XII - A $1 - kyrhon
256. MGS4 Piggyback - S $1 - kyrhon
272. Splinter Cell: Conviction - S $1 - kyrhon

75. Viking:Battle for Asgard [B or C] - $1 Blade
76. The Elder Scroll IV - Oblivion [C] - $1 Blade
93. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.1 - $1 Blade
94. Witch Blade - Takeru - Vol.2 - $1 Blade
102. Big Lot of Random DC Comics - Bundle [B and C] - $1 Blade
105. Big Lot of Random Marvel Comics - Bundle - $1 Blade
106. Big Lot of Random Marvel Comics - Bundle #2 [A and B] - $1 Blade

48. :ps3: Killzone 3 - $7 - neocisco
78. Left for Dead 2 - $7 - neocisco
198. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE - $4 - neocisco
223. Deus Ex: Human Revolution FuturePress - $4 - neocisco
231. Fallout New Vegas - $3 - neocisco

[quote name='prmtyme']$5 dollars super mario galaxy 2 CE!!![/QUOTE]

$7 dollars i will go on a bidding war for this i aint leaving without it lol

[quote name='prmtyme']I am in for $5 on folklore (will go up if need be) $5 on GBA advance and $6 on epic mickey CE[/QUOTE]
[quote name='prmtyme']$7 dollars i will go on a bidding war for this i aint leaving without it lol[/QUOTE]
Hey prmtyme. Would you mind bidding in a more correct fasion from now on to make it easier on us. Something like this.

27. :gba:battery cover is taped on, other than that looks and plays great C- Exact Shipping! - 5 prmtyme
43. Folklore - 5 prmtyme
194. Disney Epic Mickey CE - S - $6 prmtyme
198. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE - $7 prmtyme

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Hey prmtyme. Would you mind bidding in a more correct fasion from now on to make it easier on us. Something like this.

27. :gba:battery cover is taped on, other than that looks and plays great C- Exact Shipping! - 5 prmtyme
43. Folklore - 5 prmtyme
194. Disney Epic Mickey CE - S - $6 prmtyme
198. Super Mario Galaxy 2 CE - $7 prmtyme[/QUOTE]

if i did something wrong i am sorry i saw that the other guy bid so i bid on myself i will bid correctly next time

[quote name='prmtyme']if i did something wrong i am sorry i saw that the other guy bid so i bid on myself i will bid correctly next time[/QUOTE]
np man. theres just like 285 things so its hard to find exactly what is being bid on. As long as the number is there it's all good for us lol.

4. Army of Two B $2 - Noobhammer
5. Halo 3 B $3 - Noobhammer
6. Turok B$3 - Noobhammer
7. Chrome Hounds S $2 Noobhammer

78. Left for Dead 2 $7 - Noobhammer
81. 40K Warhammer - Space Marines [A or B] $2 - noobhammer

187. Mass Effect N7 T-shirt (XL) - S - $5 twztid13
188. Mass Effect 3 (Male Shepard w/ Omniblade) T-shirt (XXL) - $5 twztid13

1. Ghostbusters B $4 Scarfac3
81. 40K Warhammer - Space Marines [A or B] $3 Sc4rfac3
209. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood PiggyBack - A $2 Sc4rfac3
210. Assassin's Creed Revelations PiggyBack - S $2 Sc4rfac3
219. Darksiders - A $1 Sc4rfac3
242. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - C $1 Sc4rfac3
267. Resonance of Fate - A $ 5 Sc4rfac3

hell yeah go-UP-UP! spacemarines! Now lets see some bids on Heavymetal and Spawn: the animated series (-cough- the complete series, which spans over 8 hours)

2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $6 Sourtaxi
21. Secret Agent Clank -$1 Sourtaxi
205. Animal Crossing: City Folk - $2 Sourtaxi
250. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The - S $2 Sourtaxi
252. Little Big Planet SuperBook - $1 Sourtaxi
260. Nier - $5 Sourtaxi
264. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One - $1 Sourtaxi

[quote name='sarcophagus']44. :ps3: Ghostbusters: The Video Game A $4 sarcophagus
[/QUOTE]

please don't edit post, just repost if ya have to update a bid:D

edit- updated to #286

Next OP update will be tomorrow night around 9ish EST. Please let me know if I missed any bids in the mean time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not many bids on the items I'm offering so I'm going to provide some more information on some of them:

- The barcodes on the PSP games aren't "slashed". They actually have one hole punched in the center.

- The Daily Show DVD set is the only Daily Show DVD that's ever been made.

- The Shonen Jump hat and keychain have never been sold in stores. I highly doubt you can get them since subscriptions are digital only.

- The Woot Off lights have not been sold through Woot.com since they merged with Amazon. I doubt they will ever sell those again.

- The Afro Samurai manga is still the manga as you would see it in stores. The only difference is some blank pages are inserted where advertising would go.

- The Death Proof air freshener and The Spirit talking keychain were promotional material from San Diego Comic Con years ago, not sold in stores.

- The Spider-man cup has never been used. I bought this from Universal Studios about 10 years ago since it had a cool looking hologram-like design. In fact, it still has the $14.99 price tag at the base of the cup.

Summary: Lots of "not available in stores" stuff. You should check them out.

Got some more in depth questions about quality on FF7 and PS2 Games. If you're curious let me know, I'll probably take a ton of pictures tonight so everything can be shown (bottom of discs, manuals in detail, etc etc)

I believe we're coming down to around 30-36 hours left! (final ending time is determined by the all-powerful MasaTFC)

so.... Check your bids, clear space in your schedules, and be prepared to bring your A-game to the finale! Lots of items are still without bids or are going for cheap, so don't miss out (or get sniped at the last second).

Updated to 295
83. Crackdown 2 - $1 Stoic Person Eater
110. Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1 -$1 Cyclonestoney
217. Crackdown 2 - $1 Stoic Person Eater
264. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One - $2 Prmtyme
250. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, The - S $3 Kovorkian

[quote name='Barney']"End time is sometime in the late evening"

sooo like around what time are we talking about here?
[/QUOTE]

heres a hint- I like watching Sons of Anarchy, and tomorrow night is the Season Finale (2 Hours!)

most assured, it is after that. Between 12-1 EST;)

update incoming....

bread's done
Back