MasaTFC & Super Friends Xmas Lowball Bash is Over!!! OP is updated!

[quote name='NoelVermillion']10. Blaze Blue A $5 noelvermillion

i'll make it count!!![/QUOTE]
no dashes! not official lol

jk :lol:

182. Set of Video Game Comics:(free shipping if won with another PAID shipping item)
- Assassin's Creed: The Fall Comic (GameStop Exclusive) - S
- Batman: Arkham City Comic (from CE) - B some minor tape damage to the back cover
- inFamous 2 Comic (from CE) - S
- Rage Comic (Issue #1) - A
Pooky $7

[quote name='Pookymeister']182. Set of Video Game Comics:(free shipping if won with another PAID shipping item)
- Batman: Arkham City Comic (from CE) - B some minor tape damage to the back cover
Pooky $7[/QUOTE]

All yours man. All I wanted was the AC comic too. ;_;

--cough--- i would!!!! ---cough----- i'll also take homes, cars, souls.....pets?

13470786107573.gif

my face right now

Last minute impulse bids for Cage!

118. Gun (Xbox) B - $1 Blade
119. Spec Ops: Covert Assault (PS1) Spec Ops: Stealth Patrol (PS1) Spec Ops: Ranger Elite (PS1) B - $1 Blade
127. Shonen Jump hat C (needs to be washed from dust and debris; otherwise looks fine) - $1 Blade
131. The All New Tenchi Muyo Volumes 4 and 5 and No Need for Tenchi Pretty Sasami Volume 3 A - $1 Blade
132. I''s Volume 1 A - $1 Blade
133. Saikano Volume 1 S - $1 Blade
134. Nadesico Volume 1 A - $1 Blade

[quote name='neocisco']210. Assassin's Creed Revelations PiggyBack - S $4 - neocisco
223. Deus Ex: Human Revolution FuturePress - $7 - neocisco
231. Fallout New Vegas - $5 - neocisco[/QUOTE]

Curseee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fuck it.
182. Set of Video Game Comics:(free shipping if won with another PAID shipping item)
Attikus $8

[quote name='krashhole']Come on already so I can get back to Dark Souls damn it lol[/QUOTE]

hey I missed playing Dead Rising OTR for this!

[quote name='sm04as']184. [hardcover] game of thrones (video game) art book - s $2 sm04as[/quote]

denied!

[quote name='TommyLove']184. [Hardcover] Game of Thrones (video game) Art Book - S $00 TommyLove[/QUOTE]

Don't go broke with that bid

[quote name='Blade']Last minute impulse bids for Cage! [/QUOTE]

A big thank you for that.

Remember guys, you can't spell "Cag" without "Cage". Get those bids in for freebies.

EDIT: Or not. Congratulations to the winners.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']at least 1 lol[/QUOTE]
I think I won most of your PS2 bids! Let's arrange the MS points once the bids are updated :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Don't go broke with that bid[/QUOTE]
Haha I wanted to scared the other 2 bidders to make them bid double digits! I failed though.

[quote name='Cage017']A big thank you for that.

Remember guys, you can't spell "Cag" without "Cage". Get those bids in for freebies.

EDIT: Or not. Congratulations to the winners.[/QUOTE]

so how does this freebies work?

sooo.... tired..... was supposed to be asleep several hours ago. go to work in 3 anda half hours. All for Katamari and a t-shirt. Would do it again any day.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Alright, my ducks i'll send invoices by 2morrow in the afternoon or evening
13470785261232.gif

now let me dream of money....[/QUOTE]
Haha, psst I have more 1600 MS points for you ^^

bread's done
Back