Mass Effect 2-$10, Bishock 2-$5, Mario gaxy 2 $20Nebraska Furniture Mart

romodome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HURRY UP! ITS on SLICKDEALS and its Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a Bestbuy/Sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Filter=CLEARANCE

They have

Mass Effect 2-$10
Bayonetta: $10
Dead To Rights Retrobution: $5
Mario galaxy 2=$20
Tekken 6= $5
Dead Space Wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

Also Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 250gb-$179.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn ordered Bioshock 2 and it just got canceled. Was 17.57 for me about 3 dollars off Amazons Price nothing to talk about but still W/E lol Live on the East Coast By the way. Damn 5 state shipping thing they have.

Picked up 8 games under $93 for instore pick up.

Tekken 6 $5
Mass Effect 2 $10
Metroid Prime Other M $20
Batman GOTY (PS3) $20
Dead to Right $5
Bioshock 2 (PS3) $5
Bayotta (360) $10

Happy hunting :)

[quote name='romodome']hurry up! Its on slickdeals and its legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a bestbuy/sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/default.aspx?filter=clearance

they have

mass effect 2-$10
bayonetta: $10
dead to rights retrobution: $5
mario galaxy 2=$20
tekken 6= $5
dead space wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

also final fantasy 13 xbox 250gb-$179.99[/quote]

its in store only!!! Don't bother!!

They shipped to me in PA. If they won't ship to me now, could someone do me a favor? My son wants SMG2 for Christmas/Bday, could someone get me one?

Weird note. Put ME2 and Bioshock 2 in the cart, no UPS option. Took out ME2 and kept Bioshock 2 in, I got a UPS shipping option. So I just got Bioshock 2 instead. Didn't ask me to call or confirm. Just don't know why it doesn't give the option with Mass Effect

Can't really pass up BS2 for $13 new (didn't mind the $7.43 UPS charge all *that* much really). Thanks OP for the link!

btw i live on the East Coast as well and it hasn't been cancelled as far as I know, order being processed now. Although it has a ship date of 9/28 :'(

[quote name='newageghost']how much is that console usually? could i make a hundred on it if i bought it?[/QUOTE]

why settle for 100? buy 10 and make 1000!

Thanks OP!

I was milling this over in my mind since the KC location is a good 2 hours away, and some of the games I wanted did not have a UPS option.

Then I recalled that the wife and I go to the renaissance festival in KC every fall. The Nebraska Furniture Mart is literally right there next to the festival, so I asked her which weekend she wanted to go. Oct 2nd, scheduled my pickup that day, and boom.

Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2
Dead to Rights: Retribution
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Skate 3

All 360 for like $53. Hell of a deal. Already have Mass Effect 2, but I got a guy at work hooked on my copy of ME1, so I feel obligated to help him out since I am unwilling to loan my copy of ME2.

Bought 10 of everything!!!!

Jk, don't bother if you are on the east coast (or anywhere not near Nebraska for that matter) they aren't shipping outside of their 5 state area apparently.

Assassin's Creed 2 is also $15.

Ending up getting for in store pick-up:

Bioshock 2 1 $5.00
Assassin's Creed II 1 $15.00
Mass Effect 2 1 $10.00
Metroid: Other M 1 $20.00

Item Total: $50.00
Shipping: $0.00

Sub-Total: $50.00
Tax: $4.51
Total: $54.51

i ordered bioshock 2 and dead to rights. even after shipping it came out to 12.43 a game. i think that's a pretty good deal. thanks op

I just ordered tekken 6 for a friend, dead to rights, and other m.. it seems if you take out ME2 you actually get UPS shipping.. however you pay a nice amount.. but even still thats all a damn good deal.

NOTE: Mario Galaxy 2, Dead Space Extraction are both sold out... if i wouldve known about the ME2 thing i wouldve been able to get it earlier same with galaxy 2.

oh yeah and i live in ohio.

If anyone is feeling generous in the Nebraska area, I would give you a 5 dollar premium for each game I want to pick up and cover whatever shipping costs you for the few games I wanted to get from them. 1st class mail for me, when shipping one game at a time, is only 2.19 anywhere in the country in a bubble mailer.

Still three bucks less than what they want to ship a game to me. If anyone is interested, PM me. It's a quick ten bucks for sure, maybe twenty if I actually go through their selection better, maybe more.

ok so it seems i lied.. I tried to buy mario galaxy 2 again and i got it.. weird.. this site is so strange but whatever whoo hoo!!!

Much like Reiniop if anyone is feeling generous and would be willing to pick up a game for me (Mass effect 2) I would be willing to fork over some money for said individual. Please pm me if interested, thanks.

Are these sales good in store or online with in store pickup only? I was thinking of heading out there tomorrow just because we have a NFM credit card, I tried ordering online and picking up in Omaha and got a backend inventory error

I love NFM, we have been shopping there for years and they always offer gift cards and price match all the major competitors

Also some other games that are on sale when I was searching

DQIX $20
Almost all the Rock Band games are $10
Glory of Hercules $5

anybody mind picking me up bioshock 2 for ps3 and i will pay for the shipping through usps?
i cant use my credit card. and i have some paypal balance i can use

My offer still stands if anyone is willing to pick them up and ship them to me. I'll pay for the cost + $5 dollars extra + shipping for each game I want to pick up. Probably about 4 games. Quick 20 bucks if anyone wants to pick them up for me.

It looks like the deal is dead for those living outside these areas. I managed to get 7 orders before they stopped allowing out of state orders. I wanted to order more but 7 games is still great :)

[quote name='Cameron4All']Congrats to all of those gamers in Omaha NE, Kansas City KS, and Clive IA!![/QUOTE]

Sadly no, the Clive, IA store doesn't carry video games. I went there last night and asked about video games in electronics, he looked at me like I was nuts.

I checked the site again and it looks like Kansas City and Omaha are the only 2 stores that carry a full selection.

Its only 2 hours to Omaha from Des Moines but with as much homework I have I can't justify spending 4 hours just driving to pick up video games. Not only that but the cost of gas would probably destroy any savings.

[quote name='mcthatch']Anybody else getting "back-end" errors?
[/QUOTE]

yeah im getting the same

[quote name='mcthatch']Anybody else getting "back-end" errors?

Man, I hope my first order went through.....[/QUOTE]

how are you receiving these errors? are they coming to you by emails? like is the company sending you error messages or what?

[quote name='Billy Jean']how are you receiving these errors? are they coming to you by emails? like is the company sending you error messages or what?[/QUOTE]

No the order page does when you try to process your order, I cannot get it to go to the credit card screen.

I would gladly order things for people and go pick them up if the website would not tell me that there is a backend error everytime I try to select in store pickup

And yeah Clive IA one is crap, its more like a satellite office since they purchased Homemakers Furniture a few years back

The Omaha and Kansas City Stores are massive in size, they are more like shopping malls that put Best Buy to shame.

Add Dante's Inferno and DA:Awakenings to the $20 list

Edit- Also GoW3 is $25 and Alpha Protocall is $20

bread's done
Back